GordonfreeMAN

Reaction score
share your hl2dm sprays here...

heres my new spray..

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 661
It depends on whether I'm playing as el Chi - in which case it's my avatar - or The Mighty Boosh, in which case it's the Boosh's logo.
Although I was partial to the James Brown picture...

Attachments

• Boosh.JPG
    Boosh.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 554
  • James Brown.jpg
    James Brown.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 543
I have a very useful spray,works as a very handy decoy.
dm_lockdown0002.jpg

^^If im rebel

dm_lockdown0004.jpg

^^if im a copper

The level of your filthy filthy deceit is shocking. Be ashamed good sir. Be very ashamed.

LOL it gets worse,the ladder decoy spray is next,should be even funnier seeing people trying to get up it.

holligan said:
LOL it gets worse,the ladder decoy spray is next,should be even funnier seeing people trying to get up it.

LOL OMG THAT WOULD BE GREAT...... :LOL:

I didnt realize others could see custom sprays online..

holligan said:
A friend told me that people use animated C4 sprays in CS. CS is probably even more amusing for that, when you get forced into spectator mode and are watching the enemy team trying to diffuse someone's spray :)

My spray is just a bigger version of my avatar...

If I showed you the spray I saw in a game the other day I would be banned from the forum. It was a lady with a very big winky looking all filthy.

I stopped to stare, and was promptly blown accross the map into a pool of my own inqusitive stupidity.

I made this spray last night for CSS/HL2DM
PA.gif

As you can see, it features my trusty logo, and the handle I've been using in game,
"Paranoid Andriod", which match up quite nicely.

Im gonna get on the case then. Confusing sprays here I come...

I just use default ones... Once I get photoshop and/or a good gif animator then I would have custom ones.

daverince said:
If I showed you the spray I saw in a game the other day I would be banned from the forum. It was a lady with a very big winky looking all filthy.

I stopped to stare, and was promptly blown accross the map into a pool of my own inqusitive stupidity.

Thats why all the pro gamers can control themselves on hard situations ;)

.syL said:
gotta love frank

frank16vr.jpg
Agreed....gotta get frank runnin over Gretchen though :p

get that ss of that part and have "PWND!" on it....laff, wait, i cried at that part :(

Hey there, i was planning on making my own spray, but cant figure out how to have it so the border of the pic is cut around the picture...(im sure thats really hard to understand) Anyways, like fluke's drawing rather than it having a white background inbetween each individual spike has the background of whatever the background it was placed on... How do you do that?? I've got photoshop v6.0.

Hope you can help.
Thanks.

Shimoneous said:
Hey there, i was planning on making my own spray, but cant figure out how to have it so the border of the pic is cut around the picture...(im sure thats really hard to understand) Anyways, like fluke's drawing rather than it having a white background inbetween each individual spike has the background of whatever the background it was placed on... How do you do that?? I've got photoshop v6.0.

Hope you can help.
Thanks.
Hmm... Design any picture and delete a border as needed, so you get the "transparent chequerboard" showing through. Then save the file in using "save for web" or "save optimized" or whatever it says in your version, in .gif format. Use as many colours as possible (for quality), but make sure "transparency" is selected. I have tried it myself, but I assume that is how you make it (it's how you make transparency in web-images).

Or does Source still require you to have a pallette with the transparent bits coloured (Red:0 Green:0 Blue:255)? That was the way you got transparency in HL1 engine games...

Can you use gifs? when I tried to import one of mine it never showed up. But when I saved them as jpgs there was no problems importing them.

I have a "Greetings From Ireland....BITCH!" and a screenshot of Dave Chapelles Samual Jackson skit. I am going to use that smoking G Man one though.

WySiWyG said:
Can you use gifs? when I tried to import one of mine it never showed up. But when I saved them as jpgs there was no problems importing them.

Dunno mate but surf the web cause i have seen somewhere a auto genarator for making sigs.All you do is pick the picture you want then click ok.Its called 'sprayr'.

... =)

Attachments

• album_pic.php.jpg
    album_pic.php.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 478
kupoartist said:
A friend told me that people use animated C4 sprays in CS. CS is probably even more amusing for that, when you get forced into spectator mode and are watching the enemy team trying to diffuse someone's spray :)

My spray is just a bigger version of my avatar...

I have one where it is a CT firing a M4... God does it work wonders.... It's animated so gun flashes and all :sniper:

Just made some, passing the time at work..

Attachments

• jimbo1.jpg
    jimbo1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 402
I was using one of a target practice guy.. like what you'd shoot at in a gun range.. so when I'm with friends just messing around, we'll get some target practice in CS.. it's actually really cool to see how accurate your guns are from different distances :D

target.jpg

I'm going to make a new spray that is both hilarious and degrading.. nothing better than owning someone and then spraying somethin degrading on their ragdoll ahahha

--Jim

Been doing a few i wanna show off,since i got photoshop i have been a 'lean mean spray making machine'.

dm_np_refinery_b60005.jpg

dm_np_refinery_b60006.jpg

dm_np_refinery_b60008.jpg

This one looks a lot better sprayed next too a dead victims head^^.
dm_gasworks_b30003.jpg

ive got a few more but havent taken any pics yet.

Back