HL3 or Aftermath on 360?

Reaction score
Last night I was whatching G-phoria and they had a quick interview with Doug Lambardi (At least I think thats who it was...it was definately from Valve) and he was talking about HL2:Aftermath and stuff and all was cool but then I think he said something that he wasn't supposed to: He mentioned that now they were working with the xbox 360! Not xbox, he specifically said 360, because I remember the guy who was interviewing him was like "What?! 360!? Is this exclusive or something?". This kind of goes along with the spanish xbox 360 leak thing a while ago that had an image with game files for the 360 and one of them said valve: half-life 3. Any thoughts? If someone else saw that could you clear this up, I cant really remember much because it was late last night.

that would be very cool actually. But probably not going to happen, it seems that it's incredibly difficult to code/program for next gen consoles according to Gabe Newell. I imagine he would think twice to decide to go xbox360.

Although, he has worked for Microsoft....

THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED:
They were interviewing lombardi about The HALF-LIFE 2 XBOX VERSION.
then he said something like,
"where happy to do it on the 360"
the other guy said "360? is this exclusive or something"
then he corrected and said "heh, I ment xbox".

Minerel said:
THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED:
They were interviewing lombardi about The HALF-LIFE 2 XBOX VERSION.
then he said something like,
"where happy to do it on the 360"
the other guy said "360? is this exclusive or something"
then he corrected and said "heh, I ment xbox".

Ok thanks for getting it exact, I couldn't remember. Dont you think thats a little fishy though? However, I agree with RoyaleWithCheese that it would probably be too difficult to code it for both.

Back