Hl3

Written by Blue strike:
But something went wrong during porting and Gordon travels trough time, to 1 day before the stuff at Black Mesa.
You now have the chance to change everything before it even happens, If you get back there in time from the location you ported in at (North china).

Oh c'mon we all know that this can't work because in this caseyou would just do a normal day of work in HL1 and nothing of HL1 and 2 happened. we all heard about the time paradoxon ( is this right speeled?) that if you travel to the past to prevent someone doing something then it would never been happened
( read H.G.Wells "The Time Machine")

Bluestrike said:
In HL3 the H-man (the G-men has been reassigned and they use a MIB naming type) assigns Gordon to do a undercover mission as a waitress in a Xen snackbar.
With this exclusive spy footage Gordon tries to head back to earth and stop the evil masterplan.
But something went wrong during porting and Gordon travels trough time, to 1 day before the stuff at Black Mesa.
You now have the chance to change everything before it even happens, If you get back there in time from the location you ported in at (North china).

How did I not get round to reading this thread until an hour after I loaded the page? I thought I was being original in my time travel idea... doesn't looke like it now though :rolleyes:

Remember, refresh is your friend.

how about Gordon's crowbar gets upgraded to include blue laser-sights..... like Aloysius Knight and his laser-sights on his silver remingtons..... i mean what is the point of laser sights on shotguns?

There's no weapon that can't be improved with a laser sight... I want them on Grenades!

Actually there is one weapon that can't be improved in that way, but the custard pie is, by it's very nature, already perfect.

HL3 will take place in a giant combine-run pie factory.

Dirtball said:
I personally doubt it. They will milk this game forever and rightfully so. Expect at least 3 expansion pack, 2-5 Mods to become "Official", and we won't see HL3 for at least 3-4 years.

Wel they are gonna use source again because they claim they just scratched the surface of what that engine can do.
And also said HL3 would be mutch sooner because they already have the engine now.

So perhaps HL3 can be seen as a expansion rather then a new game. (would be nice if they made all source updates availeble to the modders so the HL2 (when then includes HL3) community lives alot longer. then it would be if HL3 was so different mods for HL2 and HL3 are not compatiable.

Or at least HL3 should be able to run HL2 mods but modders can then update their mod to HL3 by just adding the new possible effects or whatever HL3 might bring :) without the hassle of porting the orriginal content over. I think that should be no problem if HL3 really goes on with a updated source engine.

maybe alyx and gordon married and you're now playing little gordon jr. ?

Back