hobbies outside of gaming

mchammer75040 said:
dude you have to try it seriously, its like if you have ever gone into the woods with friends closed your eyes and huged trees. That intense physical feeling you get from it, (those who havent done shrooms are probably laughing) yea its like that only sexual. Its whoa... :borg:

okay i understand that whole physical feeling thing... but then again... i also had the experience that is mentioned in the CD version of "Third Eye" by Tool... "Today young men on acid realize that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there's no such thing as death life only a dream and we're imaginations of ourselves"

that bold part is a REALLY weird experience... so it's real tough for me to enjoy physical contact while trippin heheh

mchammer75040 said:
questioning bisexuality :(

Ha I'm going through a bit of that too XD

I still can't picture the physical side of it but I find other males are alot easier going/fun in relationships... haven't actually done anything about it yet, mind you.

Bad^Hat said:
Ha I'm going through a bit of that too XD

I still can't picture the physical side of it but I find other males are alot easier going/fun in relationships... haven't actually done anything about it yet, mind you.

Ohhhhhhh boy... errr uhmmm... ugh... :x

Back