HOLY CRAP!!! Look what I came home to!

satch919 said:
Hey, I'd take her over a PSP any day. But we've got to work with the hand we've been dealt, right? ;)

Was there a masturbation joke hidden in there somewhere?

Metal Gear Acid looks like a fun game, it's based on the stealth of the other Metal Gear games but also implements the elements of a card game/RPG. I don't think I'll get a PSP anytime soon if ever, but it should be pretty cool for you. Wireless multiplayer sounds like fun on both the Nintendo DS and the Playstation Portable.

wipeout is a must, someone hacked it to get an actual web browser using wipeout. There's another thread about it

yep, and it's amazing. the guy who did it = insane.

Murray_H said:
britney%20being%20stoic%20in%20my%20messy%20room.jpg

That's what I come home to. I don't even know the dog :(

:LOL:

Vigilante said:
So, how many dead pixels do you have? I have 3...on my second.

I have one. Its in the middle part of the screen at the top. Its pretty hard to see though.

venturon said:
Was there a masturbation joke hidden in there somewhere?

LOL. :LOL: No masturbation joke in there. I didn't even think about it when I typed it out. Get your mind out of the gutter! :p

Lumines is amazing! I'll probably get Wipeout today for Easter courtesy of my Mom. :bounce:

what's lumines anyway? I'm too lazy to leave the site.

satch919 said:
I have one. Its in the middle part of the screen at the top. Its pretty hard to see though.

LOL. :LOL: No masturbation joke in there. I didn't even think about it when I typed it out. Get your mind out of the gutter! :p

Lumines is amazing! I'll probably get Wipeout today for Easter courtesy of my Mom. :bounce:

You know you can call sony or exchange it for a new one if you have a dead pixel. Might as well its free.

http://www.sonypspworld.com/

US PSP suffer pixel defects

Like the Japanese launch, early adopters in the US are experiencing dead pixels on their PSP. Dead pixels have ranged from 1-10 and in the most extreme cases a whole row!

Sony America is taking the same stance as its Eastern Headquarters which means they will not be warranting any dead pixel units. They are only warranting hardware defects ie broken buttons, malfuction with drive and so on. Dead Pixels are not considered a defect by Sony of America and will not be warrantied.

In other news...
I have been told that most PSPs sold in Japan are now dead pixel free.

One dead pixel doesn't bother me. You have to really be looking for it in order to see it.

So, has anyone had this system for than a few days and still want to comment?

I MIGHT get one, but that's a very big might, depending on what the official verdict of it is. Everything seems good when you first get it.

Baal said:
So, has anyone had this system for than a few days and still want to comment?

I MIGHT get one, but that's a very big might, depending on what the official verdict of it is. Everything seems good when you first get it.

Its awesome. If you have money to burn and you're a serious gamer, get one! However, I just heard a report on the news that Sony already sold out of its initial 1 million units. :O

I also might get one... If they didn't cost more than an Xbox, PS2 or 2 Gamecubes. :LOL:

Sorry about bumping an old thread, but we got 100 PSP threads already so I didn't want to create a new one. :)

"I" got my PSP today.

It's really nice, and the screen is, said 1 million times before, really unbelievable nice.
Playing Wipeout Pure is godlike. :p
It got some frame drops though, gladly nothing extreme though.

Twisted Metal: Head-On looks nice too, runs perfect, and I haven’t seen any frame drops yet.

I got Spiderman 2 with the PSP as well, really nice screen quality and the sound is great (especially with the headphones).

psp1.jpg

psp2.jpg

psp3.jpg

aye my backround is brooke burke too.. from Need for Speed..lol..

btw, you are so lucky... i hate you right now :flame:.

jk..lol :)

I wish i had a dad like you. My parents separated few years ago and my father hasnt called or anything. No gifts for birthday or christmas. No post cards. Nothing at all

EDIT: and i havent done ANYTHING at all to make him like that.

Garfield_ said:
I wish i had a dad like you. My parents separated few years ago and my father hasnt called or anything. No gifts for birthday or christmas. No post cards. Nothing at all

:( that's really, really sad.

Garfield_ said:

That sucks the monster ass. :( ;(
I wish my dad would do that. Don't get me wrong, he's awesome! However, the family is tight on money, with paying for school and all, so no PSP for me!

Am I the only one who didint scroll down enough and thought.

"...Holy crap, you came home to Brooke Burke posing against your wall?!"

I'm sorry, i'm an idiot D:

-Alix

Back