Holy Crap New Enemy Discovered!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So i was just examining the videos frame by frame looking for the biozeminades, when i found out something rather interesting.

If you look in the distance in Ravenholm after gordon fires off the BFG 9000 at the scientologists you will see a single frame flash into view

this frame shows us all a new weapon and a new enemy, the likes of which we've never seen or heard of before

behold the combine

Attachments

• pressure washer.jpg
    pressure washer.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,667
Hehehe...

Someone should walk around town in that quit and count how many people reconize what it is :)

Dedatorv said:
Heh, very funny.
"this frame shows us all a new weapon and a new enemy, the likes of which we've never seen or heard of before"

Rofl....reminds me of Signs, the combine has the same look on him as the alien when the kids were at the party lol.

Chris_D said:
"this frame shows us all a new weapon and a new enemy, the likes of which we've never seen or heard of before"

Yeah my ability to read aint the best, so I edited my post so I wouldn't look like a dumbass.

x84D80Yx said:
Rofl....reminds me of Signs, the combine has the same look on him as the alien when the kids were at the party lol.

That's EXACTLY the reason I said "shocking," it reminded me of that too :LOL:

A hose, so that's how we will extinguish fires in HL2.

Dedatorv said:
Yeah my ability to read aint the best, so I edited my post so I wouldn't look like a dumbass.
It's made me look like a dumbass though :p

yeah i was just pressure washing my fence and decided to wear my gasmask cause i didn't want to breath in any of the crap i was blasting into the air with the pressure washer

talk about a pointless thread.

Chris_D EDIT: Talk about a pointless post

You @#$@$#%d...... you had me completely fooled.......... :sniper: :smoking:

acme420 said:

At least the joke was good...I certainly laughed.

I guess you can use that "new weapon" like in super mario sunshine and clean all the dirt (or paint) off city 17

acme420 said:

See, that's were you're wrong. This thread isn't pointless, as it is FUNNY!!!

LOL when I READ his statement I was wOOt! omg I AM so excited com on yeah.

I clicked the iMage And I was LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL with a big laugh :LOL:

Man you brought the smile again on these forums .....I rate you . :D

Why was someone taking a foto of you washing your fence? Isn't that a bit, like, weird? :p
Nicely done tho, heh :)

Fantastic - you've just proved my theory that Combine are getting mislabeled as opressive!

Classic stuff.

-Angry Lawyer

etzel90 said:
I guess you can use that "new weapon" like in super mario sunshine and clean all the dirt (or paint) off city 17

NO BETA SPOILERS! :angry:
Obviously, this is a joke =)

That is an amazing enemy!!!11one1!!! I hope we get that new weapon in the game!!!! :O:O:O

Atleast we now know that Gordon will never have to clean his HEV again...

concerning the photo being taken, i told my dad to take my photo the other day for the sole purpose of posting it here today. yeah, i had it all planned out

dude that was hilarious, but man, i was wondering if you ever got your headcrab hat done

lol
I didn't know the combine get cornered into housework by their wives.

"That wooden fence really needs some spray-painting done, sweetie."
"Honey! I've got an important job to do.."
"We'll have to talk when you get home."
"Great, *mumbles*the next NPC is sooo gonna get it today*"

Sai said:
dude that was hilarious, but man, i was wondering if you ever got your headcrab hat done

He did

Attachments

• ZOMBIE.jpg
    ZOMBIE.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 300
  • zombiemirror.jpg
    zombiemirror.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 298
lol, that was certainly funny :LOL: . Good way to lighten up a dreary day, Thanks. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back