Holy Crap New Enemy Discovered!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
acme420 said:
talk about a pointless thread.

Chris_D EDIT: Talk about a pointless post

Why can't you stop whining about pointless threads? Everybody knows that you're the king of retarded-thread-making.

I had a good laugh though :D
Edit: Yeyy bullsquid!

This thread was ever better than the Booth Gabes one. Haven't laughed this much for a while, great stuff flyingdebris and the photoshop guy (forgot who it was, sorry!).

actually i wasn't even wearing my costume

i just happened to be wearing the mask and the same army boots, but the rest was simply a mechanic's jumpsuit, gloves, and rubber kneepads

Flyingdebris said:
actually i wasn't even wearing my costume

i just happened to be wearing the mask and the same army boots, but the rest was simply a mechanic's jumpsuit, gloves, and rubber kneepads

i gotta saw... u really did look like a combine in that pic..
u must have a talent for costumes or something :)

excuse me, were can i rate this thread?? i found the button once, but that was that...

EDIT- ok just rated it MAX

Flyingdebris said:
So i was just examining the videos frame by frame looking for the biozeminades, when i found out something rather interesting.

If you look in the distance in Ravenholm after gordon fires off the BFG 9000 at the scientologists you will see a single frame flash into view

this frame shows us all a new weapon and a new enemy, the likes of which we've never seen or heard of before

behold the combine

Wow Lmfao!

Old thread, Still very funny, I have one of those guys come over my place once a week to do my back yard.

We get to shoot scientologists in Half-life 2!? AWESOME!!! (maybe they are in league with the Combine....)

Raziel-Jcd said:
Wow Lmfao!
What has gotten into you?

Your post count indicates that you wouldn't be dumb enough to dig up 3+ month old threads.

Apparently I am wrong...

Flyingdebris said:
So i was just examining the videos frame by frame looking for the biozeminades, when i found out something rather interesting.

If you look in the distance in Ravenholm after gordon fires off the BFG 9000 at the scientologists you will see a single frame flash into view

this frame shows us all a new weapon and a new enemy, the likes of which we've never seen or heard of before

behold the combine
looks like he's painting

acme420 said:
talk about a pointless thread.

Chris_D EDIT: Talk about a pointless post
about as pointless as yours.

edit: nevermind, saw a quote inside of a quote :)

ROFLMFALOL.
Sorry, but that picture just rocks. It's like you caught him offguard XD!

-Alix

Please don't bring up old threads without good reason ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back