holy shit, do something people

Do exactly what? About the most helpful thing I can do is sh¡t a brick and dance in circles around it, chanting Half-Life 2 songs. Would that help?

I think the whole reason Halo 2 has gotten such a large following is because... well, its really one of the first "Killer Apps" For a console in a while. The last one was what... Duckhunt? (Heh...nevermind)

There are far more kids out there with an Xbox than a decked out Gaming rig. So when they have a poll with a question about a game they can play, and one they may of not heard of, Of Course they are going to vote for it.

Computers still have to make it as the biggest gaming platform. I don't think it will happen anytime soon as Windows still lacks the "Turn on, Insert Disc, Play Game" Functionality you can find in a console. And the Mac...Well... Its a Mac.

I just think that, Even though we have been invaded, All the annoying 13-yr olds of the world are still begging their mom for an xbox instead of a $1,000 Gaming rig. And if they are.... Most parents get them the Gamecube anyway. ^_^

cyberpitz said:
The game just doesnt....it isn't fun lol. The whole Sheilds aspect. It's crap...you lose most of em..go hide, BAM recharged. It is more of a "pay attention to your surroundings and enemy movements so you can hide behind a rock for 10 seconds and have full shields again! I would rather use a a little more tactics then the run, hide, wait, kill again at full strength thing. and Halo 2 just about looks the exact same as Halo....slight differences \= not enough to pay $50 for

the whole halo gameplay is just as repetitive as doom3, maybe with a little more variety as riding vehicles, u move from place to place and all the places look the same, especially when u're inside, there isn't much story, the ennemies look like pokemon, the plot is a bit like unreal 2. There's only 1 song in the whole game, if i remember well. How can people come up with a poll showing halo 2 beating half life 2, it's just unacceptable, it's faux advertisement. Gamers who don't know shit about games would think halo 2 is the best game ever made.

Newbie's Journey said:
Gamers who don't know shit about games would think halo 2 is the best game ever made.

Gamers who know shit about games are pretty excited about Halo 2. End of story.

Fanboys crack me up.

"The game I like is better."

"No, the game I like is better."

Who the F-CK cares!

yeah its only 2000 votes away, com on everybody whoever read this post, vote at least twice

Right, everyone put aside 15 minutes and spam that poll like theres no tommorow...

Currently looks like this:

Halo 2 18008
HL2 15482

I'll post back in 15 minutes and see how many votes we can rig :D

And no i'm not bored...... honestly, this is democracy at work.

Halo 2 is beating Half-Life 2.

The Apocalypse is upon us.

Well if pac-man beat half-life2 would you care about Halo2 more then GTA:sa? I don't think so!

you cant vote twice what are you talking about ? it remembers your ip just like any other poll.

BlackMesaDude said:
you cant vote twice what are you talking about ? it remembers your ip just like any other poll.

No it doesnt though, thats the point.

this thread makes me miss the good ol' HL2 vs Doom3 topics.

So as games pass by HL2, they each get a turn against it. Far Cry, Doom3, Halo2, whats next? Hopefully, Halo2 will be the last to be pinned against HL2. If some really mysterious disaster happens to the HL2 release date, well, there will be Stalker :)

cyberpitz said:
This poll is bogus. You can vote an ungodly amount of times, which is prolly how Halo 2 is winning. There are prolly a bunch of Halo 2 fanbois out there with absolutly no life running a script to go back, push tab X times click the button, repeat. actually...that's not a bad idea... >:)

Ya know, I seriously just about scripted that page myself for HL2 :devil:

Using HTTPWatch, it was really easy to see what POST blocks I would need to send over and over again through a simple batch script and we could quickly get that number really high but that's cheating :)

Back