Homemade stainless steel crowbar...

Now all we need is a Gordon look-a-like and a headcrab!

Nice work though. :)

Looks just like a real crowbar... On the subject, why didn't you just buy one?

Vulture said:
Looks just like a real crowbar... On the subject, why didn't you just buy one?

Yeah i could got a crowbar from any hardware store,but the fun part for me is in the creation,making stuff with your hands and tools.
Maybe im crazy but its my way of having fun...

I'm a metal fabricator in a tech school and we do some blacksmithing work. Good project on an afternnon; thanks for sharing this! :thumbs:

Hired-Gun said:
Yeah i could got a crowbar from any hardware store,but the fun part for me is in the creation,making stuff with your hands and tools.
Maybe im crazy but its my way of having fun...

Thats cool, I was just curious.

I want a crowbar that perfectly resembles the one in HL2 down to every minute detail. I'd pay £50 for that.

Pai-Mei said:
Now for the gravity gun...
Yeah! All we gotta dp now is work out that pesky zero point energy stuff. :rolling:

A homemade DOG. That would be interesting - and a hell of a job too. You'd need a team of people and a whole metalworking studio. :rolling:

Dude your website is SWEET! Can't believe you made those, they just look so real. Hah watch the police find all that stuff in your shed one day, that'd be a riot :D

Holy crap!!! The crowbar is the least impressive of your stuff! A MINIGUN?! Bloody hell!!

Nice work, dude!!!

woah ur website has some NICE WORK on it. well done

sfc_hoot said:
A homemade DOG. That would be interesting - and a hell of a job too. You'd need a team of people and a whole metalworking studio. :rolling:
yeah... that would be cool. :cool:

The pipebomb launcher is especially awesome. You, my friend, are a true testament to the power of TFC. (and HL/HL2)

He made the RPG, check out his site. I love everything you've made. I saw some of that stuff back in me TFC'ing days. :E

Back