Homepage ready

Looks good but I think theres a little to much color.But thats my opinion.

what a kind of mod?

I will tell you more on english on the website... but first the translation.

Originally posted by FatCombine
Eh, reminds me of Tron. What kind of mod is it anyways?
Awwwww.....That webpage reminds you of me....how sweet :)

awesome site :thumbs: looks very nice. Reminds me of Tron 2.0, but less vibrant. Which isn't a bad thing in this case.

needs adjustment for higher resolutions, otherwise, nice.

very nice man, very original. gives me a slight anime impression.

you should really spellcheck stuff before you put it on your webpage, i can't read any of it.

I'm translating right now...

wait just 1 hour and i'll up the page on english :)

Oh yea doesn't this belong in off-topic or the general editing forums?

Can I help with english? Please don't think I'm being condescending, I just want to help out. I may not have understood it all fully but I think this may help a little. Fantastic site by the way - looks really professional!

=====

Visit the page in english

======

The website is finished right now. I hope you like it and you can find what you need in the information area.
I couldn't design the page very nicely, but i hope you like it :D

Info:
We are searching for industrious members that would join our crew. We are a Mod-Making Crew that is preparing to create a Half-Life 2 Mod.
We are searching for:
Mapper, Weapon & Player Modeler, GFX'ler, Sound-technican and Coder.

Other:
New Forum Online. First register, then you could see the Posts, if you work industriously, a moderator will set you up a level.
And if you are very very industrious you may become a moderator, too.

=====

Nikon is a new kind of Mod, it will strongly resemble Counter Strike however it will differ with its Battle Field 1942 style gameplay, in another time period. The specific time period has yet to be set, magazine and internet resources and concept art sketches are being produced - the final Mod sould be very interesting and original.

The level/maps will be somewhat larger, in order to bring more tactical movement and strategy into play. For example, outwitting an opponent may require your team attacking it from the rear and both sides at once.

Vechicles will be present, including tanks, motorcycles, messenger or normal Pickup Trucks. Helicopters will provide more tension; an addition which has not yet been seen in current Mods.

Nikon is a troop that named itself; the men in this war had lost their families and wanted to fight for justice. They have and will always do so. They retain their honour by the fact that they can encircle the enemy and put them out of action using finely thought out and well placed traps and well planned tactics.

The half-Life 2 engine will power the game, and will take advantage of its texture and the model capabilities. For example, if a player hides in a dark corner, they will be genuinely hidden. Through the fusion of CS and BF1924 style gameplay it will become a near-perfect Mod.

Naturally all this is only possible if we have a good Mod team, we are always on search for new members, apply to the Mod team and join us...

======

We're searching for more and more members. We urgently need a GFX'ler, Coder, Mapper, Skinner for Weapons & Player Models.

If you are interested in our work, contact us pease by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]

=====

Here is an example of a map by Dazar. It is a nice map but did not work on it long, as you can see.
Of course this isn't the Half-Life2 engine, it's just a Counter-Strike example to showcase Dazar's level building skills.

=====

Back