Hot Chick Who Like Half-Life Inside Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Chazz
Well, we already know you're what, so does that mean you're not the king of wit? ZING!
Dont do rizzuh's thing.

IMO shes hot.

EDIT: BOOBIES!!! woo!:bounce: :bounce:

Nice Tits, but I think I like the crowbar more.

I'll stick with my girlfriend.

Originally posted by nickster
She's 19 and she reads these posts, so try not to be too mean k?

Ahh...damn....

Sorry about my post then I suppose. :dozey: :cheese: :cheers:

OMG. She is hot as. I love girls that are fair skin like that. She is very pretty.

Can I date her? I swear I'm not a geek nickster. :cheese:

Edit: I'm a photographer. I know pretty girls aswell (believe it or not) how did you ask this girl to pose? Or are you close friends? I reckon some of my close friends would do it for a laugh...

I think the goth look? really works for her she is cute and any girl that likes half life is automatically hot right?

If she had two piercings on her lip and runny black eye shadow she'd look almost identical to my ex girlfriend :cheers:

its funny how quickly i noticed the cowboy bebop poster lol.... most poeple would not see that first :cheers:

from the avatar id assume you were a fan? :) I like anime but damn most of them don't make sense... or aren't translated right, either way (has anyone seen berzerker(sp?) that one rocks)

Huhu...i'm a bad boy, really bad...:dork:

I like the "vote for us" just after the pics :)

Originally posted by dead_pixel
just summthing else i'd like to point out:

she's freaking white, but she's kinda cute though!

d_P

RACIST!:eek:

Actually i know what you mean. To be honest i quite like fair skinned people. But anyway its a good bet that most of the people in this forum are as white as my teeth. Being British, you some of you Americans may think i dont have white teeth. This isnt true. The only thing i can say is....there was an episode of friends (which i never saw) in which Ross had his teeth done. Now then thats not what my teeth are l....bugger it. A lot of people in this room are as white as piece of clean white paper.

Anywho. Funny how again, a topic with a scantily clad female gets a lot of replys within such a short time.

ah well......

P.S. She does know that she is being posted on forums around the world?

ohhh damn

all i have to say is... way to go crowbar!...damn if that crowbar can pick up chicks man what does that show for the game!!!! hl2 rules! heh
by the way...damnnnnn hot
tig-o-bitties!

that is just an ordinary crowbar... i got one like this here... maybe a tiny bit thicker but it looks the same

Originally posted by ApocalypseNow
Ya i know a bunch of hot punk girls, shes pretty good too.

i wish i knew a lot of hot punk girls....al the chicks at my school are like "YO FIFTY CENT IS THE SHIT!"

they can all go to hell:flame:

Looks like people have different definitions of "Hot"

I'm starting to wonder how many people actually looked above her shoulders... yuck...

Man, that picture is so overrated, that crowbar sucks.
In my garage is a much better crowbar, which is red, Half-Life stylie and it has a much more rugged look, it has actually been used. As for the girl, well I don't want to cause offence, so I just won't say anything.

Damn, I wonder if my silence is causing offence.

This topic went a dif. direction before, I feel like I've gone back in time, however, I don't like goths, any of them, regardless of their breast size, nothing personal I just don't, they shouldn't get offended being they preach so much about expression of one's opinions, I like normal chicks personally.

She looks fine to me, maybe a little young... of course I don't see all of the people saying she's merely decent or not good looking volenteering to post their girlfriends up here for us to judge.

heh, I have no pictures on the computer >< but even if I did... I wouldn't care how anyone else thinks she looks. I'm proud to say that she's not trash who would have pictures taken of her licking a crowbar in her underwear and having them shown across the world. Oh, and she has a tan too e_e

Goths are annoying. Doesn't mean I wouldn't **** *** *** though. The two things are unrelated IMO. :)

Well I think she's very hot!! Nice work there... thanks for sharing.. :D

aha! thread locked, since it's pointless and annoying :p

EDIT: Also, it's rather offensive, and tasteless... the list goes on, I'd even go as far as to say it's exploititive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back