Hot Damn, I got invited to visit Valve!

lol , dood, that just sucks! Maybe you can convinve someone to give you a long ride :p

"Maybe you can convinve someone to give you a long ride "

That sounds so wrong. :LOL:

Apos said:
We could all start a donation fund to buy his plane ticket. :)

I like that idea :) We'll see how E3 goes, maybe I'll do a road trip out there this summer. My uncle lives in california anyway :)

lol maybe i should email Tim Sweeney from epic games about the unreal 3 engine and maybe i can visit their building :)

in raliegh, nc. its only about a hour away

1.I feel sorry for you.
2.What about the trip home?
3.Bastard! This is a one-in-life chance!
4.Bastard!

I have been thinking about this and i have the solution, go find mum, take all her cards, order a hire car or flights or something...acieve...come back, apologise, post results of trip.

Yeah, Valve is cool. Too bad you can't go, they are really cool guys. I do find it funny though, all you guys that think its a once in a lifetime chance. They are very cool guys so pretty much sending an email asking if you could get a tour will get you in. Gabe has nothing better to do :p

Rupertvdb said:
I have been thinking about this and i have the solution, go find mum, take all her cards, order a hire car or flights or something...acieve...come back, apologise, post results of trip.

You missed the part about being punished for the rest of your life or going to jail for credit card fraud.

Still a good idea though!

My idea: Send an e-mail to gabe saying: "Thanks, i'd love to come for a tour. Send the limo at around 1:30. If thats too much trouble, the helicopter will do fine. Thanks again!"

See? It's that easy!

Back