Hotmail sucks, can anyone get me a Gmail invite?

EVIL

Tank
Reaction score
ARGH damn hotmail.. F@CK THE 2 MB limit.. cant work with it.. can anyone get me an Gmail invite?

just to help out a frustated guy that is stuck with a 2 mb e-mail limit

despite gmails 1gb storage limit the max attachment size is 10mb per mail... a great improvement over hotmail though!

Awsome.. thanks again pendragon.. this is why I love this community so much..

HL2.net forever!

Hotmail is going to increase its limit to 250 mb in the next few months, to keep up with Yahoo. You'll also be able to send messages up to 10mb.
That's why I reactivated my account.

not28 said:
Hotmail is going to increase its limit to 250 mb in the next few months, to keep up with Yahoo. You'll also be able to send messages up to 10mb.
That's why I reactivated my account.

Yeah, but Yahoo already has the ability to send 10mb messages.

And I don't seen how the hell I could use up 100mb of storage.

Fender357 said:
Yeah, but Yahoo already has the ability to send 10mb messages.

And I don't seen how the hell I could use up 100mb of storage.
then use yahoo. nobody's stopping you. i have a yahoo account too.

:cheers: I wanna give G-mail a shot. Can somebody invite me please? [email protected] I sent Adam Sessler and E-mail to get me an account, he still hasn't :frown: .

Well I will then!!! :)

I just use Yahoo because thats what comes with SBC. So I've got the whole SBC Yahoo thing goin.
I actually had started out using Outlook or whatever its called. But when I got DSL and a new PC, I couldn't get the damn thing to work right, so I just use the web site to get my mail now.

I have Outlook 2003 set up to work with my hotmail account, that's another reason why I'm using it. The only downside is the tons and tons of junkmail that I will inevitably get, but Outlook 2003 has some pretty good junk mail filtering in it.

:O Holy CRAP FENDER YOU LIVE IN ANAHEIM!?!?!? HAVE YOU/ ARE YOU GOING TO THE ANIME EXPO!>!>!>!?!?!?!?!?!?

not28 said:
I have Outlook 2003 set up to work with my hotmail account, that's another reason why I'm using it. The only downside is the tons and tons of junkmail that I will inevitably get, but Outlook 2003 has some pretty good junk mail filtering in it.

How do you do that?

I can't figure out the incoming/outcoming servers etc.

This is how you do it with Outlook 2003. I can't vouch for Outlook XP or Outlook Express (though you could probably do it in a similar fashion).

Go to Tools -> Email Accounts...
Select "Add a new email account", click next.
Select "HTTP", click next.
Fill out your username, password, etc. Make sure you choose MSN or Hotmail (both are essentially the same, it just depends on where/how you created the account). And follow through the rest of the wizard. let me know if you have any questions. You can probably use Yahoo with it, too, but I haven't figured that out yet.

So when's it not going to be a 'beta' and I can just sign up?

not28 said:
This is how you do it with Outlook 2003. I can't vouch for Outlook XP or Outlook Express (though you could probably do it in a similar fashion).

Go to Tools -> Email Accounts...
Select "Add a new email account", click next.
Select "HTTP", click next.
Fill out your username, password, etc. Make sure you choose MSN or Hotmail (both are essentially the same, it just depends on where/how you created the account). And follow through the rest of the wizard. let me know if you have any questions. You can probably use Yahoo with it, too, but I haven't figured that out yet.

Oh, thanks for the info but I was thinking more along the line of letting mozilla's mail do it. Oh well.

Can someone please send me an invite?

[email protected]

If anyone feels generous the poor internet email-less people of the world could use your gmail invites!

I'm among one of them but you can solve my plight, just send an invite my way over at [email protected]

I might as well make it humorous to make it stand out fro mother posts... muahaha!

I just got an email from hotmail telling me that my account will be upgraded in 2 weeks or so. :)

I've got one gmail invite left, if anyone want's it, pm me your name and a working email.

I did too...

(earlier, but didn't reply to this thread until i saw Hazar Dakiri reply ;))

Just a shot in the dark but are there any invites left? I didn't know they were so publically availible

Had sex with 3 asian underage girls and chopped them up, mixed them and put the remainings in 3 diffrent colored garbagebags and dumped them in the nearest river... or was that on my "to do" list.

tss.. shortterm memory loss

I should have invites coming to me within 3 days, 1 invite is going to a guy at the penny-arcade.com forums but the other 2 I will give to people here.

Back