Hottest Video Game Character

OMFG!! Your post means so much, thank you.

Good to have some Final Fantasy fans here. I am a huge fan also. My greatest game ever: FF7! Big fan :)

Hottest i would say hmm: Yuna in her sexy outfit in FFX-2. But Tifa and Aeris and Rinoa and so on, they are hot 2 :)

Forget HL2, i want FF7 Advent Children and FFXII :p

Attachments

• br.jpg
    br.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 300
LOL princess peach looks high there.

Bah, all these skimpily-clad female game characters pisses me off. Thank god for Alyx and that girl in Metroid Prime :)
/me decides to change the armour of the head male character in EoJ to latex swimmingtrunks.

How many of you guys have girlfriends? Think about what'd they think if they found out you were talking about how hot video game girls were. I mean, come on.

Mattigus said:
How many of you guys have girlfriends? Think about what'd they think if they found out you were talking about how hot video game girls were. I mean, come on.

How is this any diff from asking who is the hottest celeb except they aren't real people?

Mattigus said:

:thumbs: Obviously you don't and never had a girlfriend. Because they don't give a shit about you checkin' out videogame hotties.

To add upon my previous post in this thread...

Here she is!

candy-suxx-screen.jpg

Isn't candy suxx just a representation of Jenna Jameson?.....

Dalamari said:
Isn't candy suxx just a representation of Jenna Jameson?.....
In video-game form, yeah. :frog:

Is there a problem with that?

ailevation said:
:thumbs: Obviously you don't and never had a girlfriend. Because they don't give a shit about you checkin' out videogame hotties.

Oh I do have a girlfriend. She gets pissed at me for checking out girls that are real. If she caught me checking out "videogame hotties," it would probably confuse her, and she wouldn't know whether to hate me or pity me.

The Mistress said:
Snake, even though he is abit old.

He is not hot. I like that older guy with the red cape from Final Fantasy X... Don't know his name though: http://www.ned-online.de/wallpaper/ffx/final_fantasy_x_23.jpg

Ofcourse, I like girls more, because I'm a guy. haha

So ehh... Prolly that one girl from quake 3... Don't know which one.. any one will do :)

This is the best pic I could find: http://www.ii.uni.wroc.pl/~nthx/old/art/q3/q3dm17/01.06.2001/shot0005.jpg

mmm polygons pwn me

Mattigus said:
How many of you guys have girlfriends?

I don't. But I just ordered a DVD-drive with a SATA interface so it doesn't matter!

thehunter1320 said:
cause he doesn't understand the beauty of a female gracing our presence on this forum ;)

Thankfully I play primarily MMORPGS, where females aren't as rare, so I don't go WOWZER everytime I see or hear one. lol. Hell, the mmorpg guild i'm in has 20-30 females in it alone.

burnzie said:
Ms. Pac-man...

She's all mouth :naughty:

Don't forget she always swal - Bah...I can't stoop that low :p

Although...She does actually eat the balls :O

Farrowlesparrow said:

Haha yeah i was comming up with all those things... :naughty:

*sigh* i should get out more :LOL:

LMAO. If I wasn't at work I'd be crying here. Mrs PacMan...balls...LMAO

Alyx is fine with me. More of a naturally sexy polygonal character if you ask me (Breasts and Ass are not extended beyond the reaches of insane), and there is actually a more human personality about her.

Farrowlesparrow said:

Wow. Lmfao! :LOL:

Hottest video game character ever...

SAM FISHER. Could you imagine a nude patch for this game? I mean, when he's up hanging from those pipes and stuff, there could be some interesting physics going on there! And who would want to mess with a naked man?

Back