How awesome is my job?

DreamThrall

Reaction score
As you may or may not have read in my previous gushes about my awesome job, I work from home. Occasionally, my company flies me out to their HQ so I can work in the office for a week. One of these such weeks is coming up, and my wife will be flying out at the same time to visit her family at home.

For her, the flight will be a bit difficult because it will be her first time flying with our 4-month-old daughter. So for my flight, my employer managed to get me on the same outgoing flight as her - PLUS they're going to allow me to expense boarding our pets while we're both gone.

I've said it before - I LOVE my job.

I'm supremely jealous DreamThrall.

someone's mad their thread was locked...

im not mad.I just said that if he wants to know what i hate he should check that thread

How awesome is my job? I go to work and make detail models and normal maps for an MMORPG and get paid good money to make cool looking shit that thousands of player will eventually see. I get to hang around cool people all day making jokes and having fun while doing something I would be doing on my own time anyways. And the best part of all is that I dont have to look at thousands of lines of text, only visually interesting stuff.

SO SUCK ON THAT DREAMTHRALL.

Great 'LOL LOOK AT ME' thread :|

Anyway, nice job and all that...:hmph:

That is indeed pretty awesome. Where in Louisiana are you btw? I'm in Shreveport.

For once I'm not upset and mad at people who have cool jobs. I think DreamThrall's and Krynn's are fantastic. I'm jealous as hell yeah, but I have no ill will against them :p.

Wow, they have the internet in Ruston? ;)

What company are you working for?

homer-simpson-fat.gif

All I got to say.

nice fcuking jobs, i work at burgerking, chacha.com, and i own a skateshop that does farely well.....im 16 chew on that

I though it was condom tester or models ginecologist or body painter

He will never be a HL2.net moderator, so you'll always have that over him!

True, but he gets paid, I don't :p

You dont need money when you have awesome members such as myself.

When your born into wealth who needs a job :p

Back