• Gaming Magazines

Votes: 19 19.8%
  • Friends

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • Other ...

Votes: 45 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think my dad mentioned something about it first. Then I looked it up on IGN and found their preview on it. I also got to this forum through IGN--they had a short article about the emails from Valve that people were posting.

i couldn't believe it when i first saw it, i thought they weren't really going to release a sequal ever.

The very first place that any news about Half-life 2 was posted was a news article over at cnn.com

They had the first screenshot and the first information about the game....and no one else here said they saw it first at cnn.com so I guess I saw it before all of you :)

I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

I had the first illegal mag scans within an hour of them being leaked.

I was surfin' the web when I came over the scan with the combine shooting at the antlion in the 'orange map' and I couldn't believe my eyes. it was a low quality scan so the combine looked like a real guy and I went on searching for HL2 news daily until I found this site:cool:

i thought the poll was about hl1 not 2 lol. i heard about it when it was on csnation

A friend told me about it. At first i thought he was lying and then i say the scans and spend the next 30mins trying to pick my mouth of the floor :)

Back