How did we not get a boner?

unozero

Tank
Reaction score
I haven't been swimming at a Public Pool or beach since I was like 16-17,and now I'm wondering with all the hot women around I never got a boner while wearing swimming trunks.And I'm pretty sure neither did any of my friends even though I have my hands down my former girlfriends bikini bottom... once in a while never did I get a boner,and now I say to myself if I'd be put in that position again I'd get a embarrassing boner for sure....

Do you what I am saying?

Or maybe I have become more socially awkward then I want to admit.

Maybe it was too cold.

Shit thread is shit.

I'm not sure, but I always get a boner while suntanning on the beach.

I haven't been swimming at a Public Pool or beach since I was like 16-17,and now I'm wondering with all the hot women around I never got a boner while wearing swimming trunks.And I'm pretty sure neither did any of my friends even though I have my hands down my former girlfriends bikini bottom... once in a while never did I get a boner,and now I say to myself if I'd be put in that position again I'd get a embarrassing boner for sure....

Do you what I am saying?

Or maybe I have become more socially awkward then I want to admit.

You can get treatment for it. Some kind of therapy. Maybe blue pills.
Or maybe, you know, you're just gay.

It's called dick control. When you were 16/17 your hormones would react to anything slightly arousing. As you get older you start to get control over it. It certainly has nothing to do with being socially awkward.

your penis batteries ran out,you must change them

your penis batteries ran out,you must change them

wbxj08.jpg

I always wore whitey tighteys underneith my swim trunks to keep my dick in control. I could have a rageing hardon and no one could notice.

It's called dick control. When you were 16/17 your hormones would react to anything slightly arousing. As you get older you start to get control over it. It certainly has nothing to do with being socially awkward.

The thing is, he's got it the other way around, as if he had more dick control then.

So I said: Large Hardon Collider? I just met her! And then they built the Large Hardon Collider.

OP is probably just a homosexual.

I usually always have a massive hardon whenever I go to the beach and see all of those gorgeous beached whales tanning themselves.

There is a huge irony to this.

Either you are a homosexual or your standards of sexy ladies are incredibly high.

I feel like the title of the thread is referring to some kind of shared halflife2.net hive penis. Disturbing as it may be, it would explain a lot.

You don't get a boner when you exercise because the blood needs to go to other body parts more importantly than your penis?

Just tuck it behind the waistline of your trousers.

You don't get a boner when you exercise because the blood needs to go to other body parts more importantly than your penis?
Sex is exercise.

It's really: stop thinking of them sexually, and you won't become aroused.

This thread creeps me out. I think you can still appreciate a woman in a bikini without getting an erection.

Or maybe that makes me a homowsecksyoual.

I was at the beach with my family when I was like 20 years old, and i remember lounging for hours with a bonor. I kid you he did not want to go down. I thought about punching him and i was thinking about bad things like dead people and shit, still didn't work. Its because this hot chick and her hot mom were right next to me the whole time looking sexy. but yeah i can't stand having bonors in public like that but i think at the beach its acceptable. also its sad but there aren't that many nude beaches in the area or America for the matter

I always wore whitey tighteys underneith my swim trunks to keep my dick in control. I could have a rageing hardon and no one could notice.
:LOL: Awesome. I almost tried that once, but I think someone at my swimming lessons had a habit of trying to embarass people by pulling their trunks down. And there was a hot girl. I'm pretty sure she'd rather see a dick than grandpa undies :p

Oh my god this is not what I expected to see when I clicked my hl2.net bookmark.

UNOZERO, WTF MAN??? THIS THREAD IS LIKE STRAIGHT RAVIOLI STATUS.

WTF, DO YOU PLAN ON ALERTING US NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A WET DREAM TOO???

I think he plans on alerting us every time he gets a boner VIA an RSS feed, or perhaps a text message out to everyone.

He's never going to need more than 140 characters after all.

Throttled sex drive at the pool? Try the pet store.

Something makes me think this thread backfired on Unozero. Good.

Back