how did you guys get it to work?

W

Wraith

i still cant get CS:S to work, it seems you guys figured out how, please tell me?

i get this error
miles.jpg

i dont get an error, it just loads the background then it crashes to my desktop. :(

Thats a Miles 3D Audio file thats missing. Not sure what the file name is tho.

this is gay. all i wanted to do was test my spray :( i cant even get in the damn game :angry:

Wraith said:
i dont get an error, it just loads the background then it crashes to my desktop. :(

Load CS1.6
Alt-tab out
Launch CS:S

enjoy.

but then how do u get a server ip to connect to through the console. As you cant filter them through steam servers :(

ask friends....

Until Valve fix it, there's no way around it.

Pi Mu Rho said:
Load CS1.6
Alt-tab out
Launch CS:S

enjoy.

i tried this, do i load 1.6 just to the main menu or do i have to enter a game or what? thanks in advance

Wraith said:
i tried this, do i load 1.6 just to the main menu or do i have to enter a game or what? thanks in advance

it doesnt matter, i tried both ways. doesnt work at all.

can any tell me wot these engine errors i keep getting saying unable to init sharder system??? any one?

can any tell me wot these engine errors i keep getting saying unable to init shader system??? any one?

[NESW]Rossi said:
Well, its is a BETA.

Beta is a STABLE and PLAYABLE version of the game... this is an ALPHA for sure... even the V2 beta worked better then this...
VALVe screws everything...

**** this, im going to sleep. maybe ill try CSS again next week. mother****. :(

I installed 4.8 drivers earllier in the week, so I had to restart :p Also, I just waited for the next day (it was 11:00 at night). So now I can play fine on any server :p

God I love this game...*goes and plays*

Back