how do i get rid of it?

kacation_man

Reaction score
ok... i pre-loaded sin but i dont want it any more because im try'n to do some stuff and i need some free'd space... how do i get rid of it, whe i right click on it in steam it just says " view pre-load info"

Go into your Steam folder then go into SteamApps folder, and delete anything with Sin in the filename.

ok... thanx, that helped... but how do i get it off of steam its self?

having it their won't take up any space. It is now just a name that if clicked will redownload the sin content that was in the GCF files.

What sort of shitty system are you running where a few hundred megs is that much of an issue?

Mr.Magnetichead said:
What sort of shitty system are you running where a few hundred megs is that much of an issue?
2.5GB is not "a few hundred megs".

What the hell does his diskspace have anything to do with the rest of his system??

Mr.Magnetichead said:
Because it's usually reflective of the age of the system.
Just like flaming a poster over a wild guess taken over their computer hardware is usually reflective of the mental age of the flamer?

:p

Whilst total diskspace is sometimes reflective of system age, we've not been told anything about diskspace. The issue is Free diskspace. You can have a 300GB HDD and easily fill it up with 2.5GB to spare. What's the point of having any size of hard-drive and not using as much as possible before the system starts to chug because of it?

Oh hey look at this, I was right. What a surprise.

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2600+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2135MHz
Memory: 512MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
Video card: nVIDIA 6200
force ware version: 81..98

Mr.Magnetichead said:
Oh hey look at this, I was right. What a surprise.
O RLY?

That system will run Sin Episodes well enough, so what exactly is your point? Aside from attempting to gain an opportunity to show off any extravagant E-Penis boosting specifications you may have?

My point is this is a stupid argument and it's stopping now, or I'll intervene with all the powers at my disposal.

On a lighter note, Magnetichead, remember Guevesaui from dow40k.com by any chance?

Mr.Magnetichead said:
Because it's usually reflective of the age of the system.
:LOL:

Go into your Steam folder then go into SteamApps folder, and delete anything with Sin in the filename.
Including Opposing Force.gcf? :LOL:

Ennui said:
My point is this is a stupid argument and it's stopping now, or I'll intervene with all the powers at my disposal.

On a lighter note, Magnetichead, remember Guevesaui from dow40k.com by any chance?

Err no I don't think I do. I wonder if I'm still a mod over there.

Mr.Magnetichead said:
Err no I don't think I do. I wonder if I'm still a mod over there.
It's been gone for ages. I was the guy that promoted you to mod though, asshat :p

You should do the same here, then the circle shall be complete and I can begin to sing the song that will end the world.

Back