How do i report a friend?

*Sigh* Completly away from what I was saying on all counts.

I said I don't care about people or thier respect if they are the sort of person that commit crimes that I deem to be moraly wrong. Despite appearances I'm not so bothered by piracy that I would report someone and if I was I would not share a flat with them.
Also, I am not attempting to sound 'bad and tough'. That would only impress violent people, and I am deeply opposed to violent people. They are evil.

Utterly utterly missed what I was saying.
First, I never said kill them for pushing me aside, I was talking about people who get into your face and push you to try and knock you down to start a fight.
Second, I never said kill people for that, I said thats how some people would deal with having thier windows smashed in. I would assume the brick thrower was aiming for me, and therefore assume they were trying to kill me with it. Thus, rather than wait untill they succeed, I would take them out. I suggest you go and do a short phycology course before you throw words like 'phycotic' about as the above demonstrates neither. A phycotic would do it for pleasure reasons, or because they are out of touch with reality, and as such are as likley to kill a random person in the street. I would do it to preserve myself from harm.

dude, you people are too gullible. the fact that he says "i can get him deported back to canada" should tip you guys off. the most valve would do is disable the guy's steam account. not deport him..............

Link said:
Despite appearances I'm not so bothered by piracy that I would report someone and if I was I would not share a flat with them.
Thats not quite what appeared to be the case no.
But its kinda what the whole topic was all about, but atleast we now appear to agree on this point. Unless that is a wrong conclusion :sleep:.
Utterly utterly missed what I was saying.
First, I never said kill them for pushing me aside, I was talking about people who get into your face and push you to try and knock you down to start a fight.
Second, I never said kill people for that, I said thats how some people would deal with having thier windows smashed in. I would assume the brick thrower was aiming for me, and therefore assume they were trying to kill me with it. Thus, rather than wait untill they succeed, I would take them out.
Might have said that in the first place, rather than the kill this and kill that termology.
Anyway its still wrong to kill anyone for throwing bricks at you. Whatever the motive was.
I suggest you go and do a short phycology course before you throw words like 'phycotic' about as the above demonstrates neither. A phycotic would do it for pleasure reasons, or because they are out of touch with reality, and as such are as likley to kill a random person in the street. I would do it to preserve myself from harm.
Again, your statement was unclear and made me draw another conclusion.

EDIT: off to home, had a fun time discussing :thumbs: peace link, cya

Well it is wrong to pirate software, whatever the motive, whilst if I can prove self defence, I can legally kill a man. Saying that 'I was going to buy it, honest' won't cut it though.

All boils down to opinions I guess. I belive its ok to kill someone who is threatening you, as you have no choise but to assume they are going to try to kill you.

You belive that warez are ok for the reason you listed (Which I am far to lazy to quote again ;))

Back