How do you fill out a cheque?

DEATH eVADER

Space Core
Reaction score
Simple question, but buggin me as hell. This question is best answered by anyone with a Natwest account.

I'm guessing where it says "pay" is where you put either the individuals name or Organization

I also have to fill out the date and amount, but do you have to put your signiture undernath where you have to put in the amount

Another thing, what is account payee?

The bit that says Pay you put the name of the person or organisation followed by writing out the amound ie Twenty Five Pounds Ninety Five Pence.

Make sure the date field is filled and the box for the numerical value ie 29.95 and the signature field is usually the line below that.

Account payee is probably you I don't have that on any of my cheques but it's prolly you :)

Hot Soup said:
The bit that says Pay you put the name of the person or organisation followed by writing out the amound ie Twenty Five Pounds Ninety Five Pence.

Make sure the date field is filled and the box for the numerical value ie 29.95 and the signature field is usually the line below that.

Account payee is probably you I don't have that on any of my cheques but it's prolly you :)

I don't have a field for the literture version of the amount, do I put that underneath the organization?

oh and after you've written the amount in words end it with only and / or just do a line through the rest of the space. Thats stops naughty feckers altering it :D

Enter this number on your telephone keypad: 0800 200 400

That will solve it for you :)

yes you do! put that after the name.

and bliink naughty phone line numbers again :naughty:

The best way to fill out a cheque is thusly:

In the "pay" area, write "PiMuRho Ltd"

Put the correct date in the date part

Sign the cheque where it says "signature"

Leave everything else blank

Post them to me.

cheers. On a side note, the signiture box is indicated with a blank space, it does not say signiture. PM me when you have recieved my payment to "Save the Pi" charity

Hot Soup said:
and bliink naughty phone line numbers again :naughty:

heh.. only if "naughty" means "Natwest general product information customer service line" :p

Back