Votes: 13 11.9%

Votes: 28 25.7%

Votes: 21 19.3%

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • 10 - PRO

Votes: 11 10.1%

• Total voters
lol
this is 1 of those "measuring dick size" battles between kids (imho)

well my clan is 4th in ed so id say about 8 if i have a very gd day i may verge on 9

8 out of 10 times I play I am at the top of the leaderboard. I get accused of cheating all the time although I've never even checked a hacking web-site and never will. I've been playing CS since Beta 3, and am an FPS freak that's all :)

7, when I'm on a broadband connection i'm teh pwn but dialup at home holds me back, after playing for a bit i'd say i move up to 8 or 9

its hard not to be really good at source in my opinion,
i'm a ten.

I would like to play with those that claim they're PRO :) I wonder how many are actually that good.

I would like to play with those that claim they're PRO I wonder how many are actually that good.

When i play source i play in various servers, but i usually stop in at "IPAF#2 or IPAF#3" stop in there and look for "Pub-i | Geno" or my bro "Pub-i | Mad.Villain".. and you'll get an idea of what getting raped means :p ps- for those that understand the sarcasm of the tag "pub-i" you may laugh now. :)

I find source to be alot easier, in terms of hit boxes compared to 1.6.. so for me its not hard to stack up kills..

I hope they can make source a bit more like 1.6..

i voted for 9. hopefully 10 soon.
going to summer cpl

According to csports.com(net?) im in the 4th percentile, at a rank somewhere bettween 40,000 and 50,000.

But I'm not sure how they calculate that rank, buy I suspect its based on total all time kills, and not counting deaths or TK's. It doesnt compare to the best stats ever for Unreal Tournament, on nGworldstats. They no longer have those awsome stats, but you could see detailed stats of a game you just played from just about every server. You could see K/D matchup of every nme player to you. You could see thier rank and your's and the change it ranking points you gain for beating a better player. It broke down stats based on game type, and had weekly/monthly/quaterly rankings. csports has none of that really.

COALslaw said:
its hard not to be really good at source in my opinion,
i'm a ten.

if something is easier for everyone in a group, then there is actually no difference in the level of easiness between the members of the group - therefore there should be no difference. So everyone plays better, you pwn more, but at the same time everybody else pwns more so there is still the same difference between you. Y'know what I'm saying?

Visit the halflife2.net|clan server (82.136.28.66:25015) sometime. I'd like to play with someone claiming he's pro. And tell me your nick, the one you play with, so I can recognise you if you decide to play :)

It's hilarious pissing people off by typing "www.hax.com" after you pwn them, or going "Man, these hax are awesome!"/

If anyone is basing their score on public server performance then they don't deserve above a 6 ;)

I wish i could afford to get to the summers cpl.. im doin local tourneys for now.. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I have days when I'm 1337 and I have days when I suck... if you count the 1337 days, I'd give myself a 9/10. Counting the sucky days, I'd give myself a 4/10. :p

1 because i've only played a few hours of cs sourse or i;d probably be a 7 or 8 if i been playing it a while.

I'd say about a 5. In a game, I'll sometimes come in after the guys in the [halflife2.net] or KPP clans. Sometimes I'll be 3rd, but thats not including the game where all the HL2.netters went T on prodigy, leaving CT with 2 less players and us pubby's on our own :)

I said 1 because I get so frustrated with that game. My ratio is usually 1:1, 2:1 or 3:1 but I'm used to having a steady 5:1 at Enemy Territory.

My firend though, he gets an easy 65:4 on dust. He' s an awper, but a frigging good one.

Back