How Halo Fans Converted to Half Life 2!

Someone posted this a while ago already :/

The very first time I saw a photoshopped picture of Gordon beating on Master Chief, it was funny.

424 viewings later of variations on the same thing later, it's just painful. The horse is dead, you can put the stick down now.

It's always been lame - and gets even more so with every new iteration :/

The Master Chief is a big dude wearing a suit created for war.

Gordon Freeman is an average-sized dude in a suit created for pushing around the "sample" which appeared to be a massive lump of cheese on a trolley.

I think the Chief would just smack Gordon in his mysteriously bullet-proof face and it'd be game over.

Wait a minute... this is like one of those alien or predator discussions that geeks have. ;)

nah, you have it all wrong. everyone knows samus would just let out a super missile on both their asses and go save a planet or something.

Uhh, Gordons suit is upgraded, and hes hella buff. Hes also really ****ing smart, being a scientist, and of course killing over 50,000 aliens,humans, and robots. Sooo, Gordon with his trusty crowbar could nail masterchief a.k.a. the guy with no face.

doomed - uk said:
The Master Chief is a big dude wearing a suit created for war.

Gordon Freeman is an average-sized dude in a suit created for pushing around the "sample" which appeared to be a massive lump of cheese on a trolley.

I think the Chief would just smack Gordon in his mysteriously bullet-proof face and it'd be game over.

Wait a minute... this is like one of those alien or predator discussions that geeks have. ;)

Hmmm thats not a bad idea, Predator would win by far though...Not that im purposefully derailing the thread to annoy Doomed. :farmer:

Master chief ownz gordon freeman, i love when he says:

I NEED A WEAPON

aaaah you go man

Heavy P said:
What the hell-kind-of-a-name is Master Chief???

His name isn't Master Chief...it's his title...and it's badass.

Gordon's little title is "The Free Man" boo...

OCybrManO said:
STOP IT... or you'll turn into something like this guy.

Holy ****ing shit. He'd linked to this one guy who'd actually built a working harpsichord completely in LEGO. He's like the king of the LEGO mod community!

Heavy P said:
What the hell-kind-of-a-name is Master Chief???
Master Chief is a military rank in the US Navy and Coast Guard. All I know is that it's above Senior Chief, at the top of the Non-Commissioned Officers. I'm not really into military stuff... but my uncle is a Rear Admiral.

Raawr said:
Master chief ownz gordon freeman, i love when he says:

I NEED A WEAPON

aaaah you go man

You serious? That is the gayest line in all of Halo 2... it isn't funny, it doesn't sound cool, he says it in a gay voice, etc...

Omfg You F*cking Retard This Sh*t Is Soo Old!! Aaaaaaaaah! :p ;)

EDIT: Tantalus, I agree. :D

masterchief would easily kill gordon freeman
im very much into the halo saga, ive read the books and love the games

Masterchief is trained from the age of 6 to be a special forces soldier and at the age of 14 he gets special augemntations which makes him strong enough to bend ´the barrel of a gun or crack someones jaw in 1 punch, he also has 300% faster reflexes and has his precognition higherd, and add a almost near nightvision eye sight.

and all this without his armor..

i think masterchief wins

dont get me wrong, i love halflife alot, but im just being realistic.

Well that is just crazy though really to compare the two, Gordon for all extensive purposes is just a man, Master chief is not longer a man.

Cheers,
bbyybb.

Spitfire51 said:

Masterchief is trained from the age of 6 to be a special forces soldier and at the age of 14 he gets special augemntations which makes him strong enough to bend ´the barrel of a gun or crack someones jaw in 1 punch, he also has 300% faster reflexes and has his precognition higherd, and add a almost near nightvision eye sight.

i think masterchief wins

Yeah, that's so realistic :angel:

Spitfire51 said:

i think masterchief wins

Gman would just teleport him to verse the Doom Marine. The Doom Marine, now he is a legend, he litteraly went to hell and back and pwned all in his path...

The DOOM marine is just a brainless, generic marine who shoots everything that moves! :p

Spitfire51 said:

i think masterchief wins

Why did you have to resurrect a one month old thread. And why did it have to be a half-life 2 vs halo thread?

WHY?
;)

I actually play more halo than half life....not sure why...probably cause its just fun to blow up stuff

I saw this and waas like "someone ELSE postedt his??@?@" then saw the date and just wondered who pharmed it, lmfao

Gordon and the doom marine both had alot of luck, and so did masterchief in both halo games.
Just that he is what he is (He is a Man, do not mistake him for a cyborg) a supersoldier, makes a fight without any luck involved , him the winner.

Just the amount of luck is quite differing, Gordon survived, without any military training an no real gun knowledge, Hordes of aliens, and Us marines, he did NOT get caught in a dead end anywhere
in black maesa and he got out before the A-bomb went off.
all this without a huge amount of luck sounds naive to me.

Why is this thread back? It was a boring thread 2 months ago. Why would it be any better, now with dust on it.

Spitfire51 said:

i think masterchief wins

how on earth is that realistic?!

It all depends on how close they are to each other. If they were at any kind of a distance, Master Chief would win. He'd shoot Gordan in the head with a sniper rifle before Gordan could get close enough for any of his weapons to be effective. If they were up close however, Gordan would win. He'd use the Super Gravity Gun to pick up Master Chief. As soon as that happened, he'd go into ragdoll mode and be dead! :E

Back