How Halo Fans Converted to Half Life 2!

^ lol, fun site.

Master Chief > Gordon Freeman according to it.

gordon freeman < master cheif according to me.

but master cheif has better lines: "Finishing this fight"

Gordon's Lines:

"... ... .... ..."

Fin

Shadow112090 said:
gordon freeman < master cheif according to me.

but master cheif has better lines: "Finishing this fight"

Well, technically you can't comapre their lines, since Gordon doesn't actaully have any. So you should've said "I think Master Chief is better since he has good lines"

I think I'm starting to get the hang o this thread

you probly never played it. that was on tv man what he says i need a weapon.

Hear is how it goes, John (since master chief has got to be the most ****ed up title) gets his pussy sniper rifle and aims it, gordan takes away the pussy sniper rifle with his new blue ass-kicking g-gun (it would work at that distance), but since gordan has never been laid he has lots of testosterone stacked up and throughs away the g-gun and whips out his crowbar and drinks a red bull.

John takes out a mountain dew cause he only had a dollar when it came to picking promotional drinks and there for does not get wings. - His seccond mistake.

John who has no testicles since he was made for war, and they didnt want him making little hims with all the army nurses, has a bout of fear as they step outside of the cell phone tower ranges and his suit loses its feed from redmond, washington (microsoft)

Gordan beats John in with the crow bar untill the developers at bungie leave microsoft so they can get the large spiky dildo that microsoft put up there ass out.

John then says some thing that a console gamers would say or a blind halo or x-box fan. He says that the x-box owns the PC and that it is better in every way and x-box 2 will own PC again.

Gordan went to MIT so he isnt retarded like John, (aka why he isnt called master chief) and out of anger in hearing the same shit a million diffrent times hacks off johns head with a crow bar and then uses the gravity gun to bitch slap some combine soldiers with the head befor launching it at Bill Gates, knocking a few million dollars out of his pockets.

Gordan uses the money to try and get a hooker but is turned down once again. He then curses the G-man for taking away the only person who would possibly give him any nookie as the french would say it, and promptly says that he is going to kick the g-mans ass if Alyx isnt in HL3.

Gordan gets drunk on nyquil, and the people of the village were happy. :cheers:

Attachments

• 1103077736.jpg
    1103077736.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 232
And when gordan awakes, ten minutes later.....

Gordan meets up with Jack Carver who owns a yacht and they head to a bar where they meet a marine on leave due to "odd" circumstances from Mars and they have a jolly good time, leave, and go to a pub cause pubs own bars. They then meet an escaped convict named Richard B. and they all get smashed drunk and have a double jolly good time untill some demons come from a room they just came from and Jack, Gordan. and Richard take a hike as the Marine trys to explain to the bartender with out using words, about both the demons and why he can't show ID. The village people were none the less happy and stayed that way till Oliver Stone made another movie.

Cheers to the 3 original kings of video games Gordan Freeman, Jack Carver, and "Unnamed Marine"; who just in turn named number 4 out of Richard B. Riddick for his abilities of "kicking as much ass as he can, with what little he has". :cheers:

They also look forward to welcoming back from his battles with the strog "That Character from Quake", and .......

The one man who could kick all of there asses and still not have any goddamned bubble gum... Duke Nukem :cheers: :rolling: :cheers: :smoking: :sniper: :smoking: :cheers:

Back