how likely will it be?

skipper

Reaction score
How likely is it that if you have preorded HL2 which i have from Game, How likely is it that they would say that all the HL2s have sold out and we got to waite another couple of days for delivery. I mean that would suck Big Time hehe. I did Pre order it in August time, so what do you think?

This wouldn't happen. Shops are given more than enough copies to sell, and preorders are shipped from a warehouse, which will have an even greater excess. Vivendi aren't stupid.....they know the demand for this game and will produce more than enough copies to meet the demand.

Games don't really sell out in the UK. The only time that this has happened for me was GTA3, and it was only because people didn't expect it to do as well as it did when released.

isnt the idea of preordering that they order a number of copies greater than the preorders so all preorder customers get a copy?

But they might chuck a Sony and "manufacturer" a shortage for more hype… like they need it though…

As [sl@yer] said, you'll be fine. Plus, your preorder has been on the books for a while, so even if they did end up running out, you'd probably be one of the people who got a copy.

skipper said:
How likely is it that if you have preorded HL2 which i have from Game, How likely is it that they would say that all the HL2s have sold out and we got to waite another couple of days for delivery. I mean that would suck Big Time hehe. I did Pre order it in August time, so what do you think?
*hugs Steam*

Games sell out in nyc all the time. If you preorder you will have a copy 100%.

Back