How long do you think it will be untill HL3?

Number of years to half-life 3

• One year

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Two years

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Three years

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Four years

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • More than four

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
If Valve works on expansion packs instead of letting other companies do them like with the original HL then 4. If not then 3.

huh didn't know that

I wasn't aware that the HL1 expansions were done by other publishers/companies! :O

Depends how many expansions we get. It could be 3 or 4 years.

i voted four years.. and really i think it might even be longer.
Valve have alot on their plate.. TF2, CS2, DOD2, expansion packs for HL2.. the list goes on..

i just hope Adrian Shepherd is not the sacrifical lamb because of time and manpower...i really would like to see him involved with the HL series story somehow.

valve have a deadline now! if they want to please us... wich i don't think really bothers them....

Wow, I'm very surprised to see that most people think it will be in less than 4 years.......

I think it will be 2 since they have the source engine already done and out there. That is what took most of the time for HL2.
I personally want to play as Alyx when she was younger in an expansion pack before HL3 comes out.

DrkBlueXG said:
I think it will be 2 since they have the source engine already done and out there. That is what took most of the time for HL2.
I personally want to play as Alyx when she was younger in an expansion pack before HL3 comes out.

Hmmm.... I dunno. I'm not too sure that valve would use source for HL3. Don't get me wrong, I love the engine, but I think valve needs to do slightly better to out do the upcomming competition...

Back