how long do you think it will take for assholes to ruin this game?

Obviously you two have different definitions of hacking. Thats NOT what this thread is about. This thread is about people who cheat and how long it will take to ruin the game. Who cares if scripting is hacking of if hacking is cheating or scripting is cheating?! The meaning of words changed between places and times. Like a hacker just used to be someone who could write programs and hacking was when you wrote a program. Now it means something different. But it doesn't matter.

Why do people get so worked up about such stupid little things. Your acting like the 12 year olds you say you despise so much. Just get a grip!

lol. Oh well, I tend to embrace cheaters. Like I said, they improve my skill alot, much more than playing against someone who sucks.

Besides, your skill is best demonstrated at LANs, and no way you can cheat in those.

I'm for the anti-cheating movement though, because the general concensus is to get rid of them. However I DISPISE those anti-cheat programs such as CSGUARD 8.0. The connection with the server gets saturated so much, I cannot hit ANYTHING, even an afk. In my opinion, those were ALOT worse than cheaters themselves. The worse of the two evils.

Id have to agree with you ub3rbr0k3.

That CS-GUARD thing ruins the game for you.
And as i said before, playing against cheaters can be pretty fun. If you know that they are cheating then it doesn't matter if you die. But when you kill them, it just shows that they are obviously inferior.

In case people misunderstand. I'm not saying that cheating is acceptable and that i do it. I'm just saying that you should make the most of a bad situation

I play CS there is NO REASON to use scripts unless you just intend to have an unfair advantage over the other guy. We all should be playing the same game the same way... if you are so skilled then you should be able to use the game the way it was intended to be used.

I think everyone can agree it is more fun to play against people that do not cheat or script even if they are better then you are at the game.

I see it all the time someone starts to hack so clear that everyone can tell... then all of a sudden 1/2 the server is hacking and they say its only because they want to "counter" the other guys hack... no form of hacking is acceptable and anyone who does it is a low life...

the cool thing about cheating is that its absolutely BORING!!!
nuff said

Damn right, there is no point in downloading a cheat tool and then attempting to 'play' a game. You could probably set up the cheat to aim, walk, and talk to other people - you just sit there, wasting your time and money for a program to play a game for you.......whoopdeedoo!!11!!1

Back