How many of you own a Crowbar ?

Farrowlesparrow said:
Very aritistic Idolon ;) It really does look like a good picture.

Unlike the US....we don't have nearby gun toting yokels to steal guns off once they die.

I resent that... wait no I dont its completely true :| :E

I don't own a crowbar but I do have a HEV suit in my closet I keep for soirées...

Could I borrow it? I have my own, but the automatic morphine administering system is a little over-zealous.

As for crowbars, mine is large, black, rusty and can be swung with quite substantial force...

Farrowlesparrow said:
Very aritistic Idolon ;) It really does look like a good picture.

Unlike the US....we don't have nearby gun toting yokels to steal guns off once they die.
Hey.. I'm a gun owner...

No yokel.

Sulkdodds said:
Could I borrow it? I have my own, but the automatic morphine administering system is a little over-zealous...

Yeah I know what you mean... I tried switching the contents from morphine to strawberry milk and lemme tell you it didn't go as well as I thought it would :(

I'm thinking abot getting 3 of them. crowbars I mean.. gonna paint one in gold and the other two just as gordon has. red/orange.. maybe ill put some blood on them..

Farrowlesparrow said:
Well aren't we the show off :p

I bet my twanger is bigger than yous....twanger as in the rainbow twanger that is.

I've got a large twanger...

Well, mine is quite small... but it works well!

nw909 said:
I have this really sweet crowbar, with lazer sight and a scope

oh yeah, and a bayonet attachment

also has a silencer

looks like this:

LMAO

Omg I fell off my seat still laughing.

I have one, but I can't find it. I did, however, recently discover a big old OP4 pipe wrench when I was looking for the crowbar. It's enormous and really heavy.

I own a medium sized black crowbar. Its pretty old and I've never really used it that much.

ElFuhrer said:
I have one, but I can't find it. I did, however, recently discover a big old OP4 pipe wrench when I was looking for the crowbar. It's enormous and really heavy.

i too have an enormous wrench

i got a crowbar. pretty ****ing heavy aswell.
it can shatter your skull faster than a britney spears music video.

Ohh your god

return of the dead topic.... EVERYBODY RUN

Got one, though it's in my granpa's house now. Black and heavy.

<RJMC> said:
I dont hav one
but I want one!

i feel the same...
although, i think if i do buy one my mum will sure take me to a psychiatrist...

for now im happy with my plastic toy Magnum *pulls trigger and gun makes a funny clicking noise* muahahahhahahahhahaha!!!!!

What the hell.. a thread is rising from the grave! to eat us!

No, not to eat us. To eat our Nutrigrains! We must stop it the only way I know before it does, by closing the thread.

I've got one lying around somewhere, its a little chunkier than the HL version and is a glossy pale blue.. its fairly long...
(not being a guy, i've never been in a 'mines bigger' discussion before!! :) ) :LOL:

bliink said:
I've got one lying around somewhere, its a little chunkier than the HL version and is a glossy pale blue.. its fairly long...
(not being a guy, i've never been in a 'mines bigger' discussion before!! :) ) :LOL:

Haha, sweet. The crowbar I used to have was pale blue aswell, and I bet it was bigger than yours!!!! :p

Back