How many times did you see the guy with the briefcase?

Wow, you care about something that happened a year ago? Must of been on your mind alot.....

And who all "attacked" you.
Lets see:
"n00b,its the Gman, and i saw him 11 times, every single time hes in the game"

and if you want to include this:
"HOW CAN YOU BE A PART OF THESE FORUMS AND NOT KNOW WHO THE GMAN IS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

The only one who still posts would be Brodie, so critize them directly through a pm or something and not being so broad with your critizing.

Shodan said:
If anyone says anything else about The G-man being gordons father or Gordon is G-man etc, Then I will find you and destroy you.
Quiffy.

Acert93 said:
Calm down. Same goes for CombineSoldier. He is new (4 posts) and is asking a valid question--at least try to be helpful. We, as the HL2 community, should be nice to our nice new friends :) The more the better. He probably got the game last week and is wanting to know more.

Welcome to the forums odwyer1980. As others have stated, the model was named "Gman" in HL1, and I know Gabe Newell responds to questions when he is called the Gman. I believe it was even explained that Gman = government man. There is a thread on the forum with all the sitings.

Again, welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home!
Through virtue of this post alone, I say we kill God and replace him with Acert93.

The reason I replied was because I only just saw the post, that's why.

Oh and ok, I wasn't attacked as such, but I can tell was being mocked at not knowing who the G-Man was.

;-)

Bring on Aftermath!

"IT'S NOT CALLED AFTERMATH ANYMORE, YOU KNOW NOTHING NOOB"

Aftermath was a much better name :|
Should of been Aftermath Epiosde 1

Half-Life 2: Aftermath; Episode 1 FTW!
That means there would be more Aftermath and possiblely others
Half-Life 2; Episode 1: Aftermath doesn't make much sense seeing as it comes after HL2.

Half 1 after 2 life: episode math! lolololololol *dies of funneh*

Oh BTW this thread gets the BEST THREAD EVAR AWARD! lolololololol *head explodes*

:rolling:
/spam

Back