how many times have you been confused for a person of the opposite sex?

How many times have you been confused for a person of the opposite sex?

Votes: 58 68.2%

Votes: 8 9.4%

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • >=3

Votes: 13 15.3%

• Total voters
IRL - Once or twice from wierd angles.
OL - I can't count that high, check a persons profile people.

damn, i misunderstood the question i thought it said how many times have you confused for a person of the opposite sex? i dont think that i am going to read these thread names to fast anymore.

i have never been confused for a woman but, i have confused a man for a woman 3 times (it was the same person, he always had his back turned to me and i never got it right).

I've mistaken other people for members of the opposite sex, but I'm never been mistaken myself.

ktimekiller said:
:eek: :eek: Shippi is a girl?!? :eek: :eek: I never knew that!

i dont think anyone knew that...hmmm...this could be interesting...

you should tell all of your friends to join (not you killer, shippi)

jk

or am i...?

ktimekiller said:
:eek: :eek: Shippi is a girl?!? :eek: :eek: I never knew that!

Have you been walking around with your eyes closed, or something?

Can't say I've ever been mistaken for a lady. I've got a chisled face, short hair, and broad shoulders.

-Angry Lawyer

i sort of look like a chick, no so much any more, but when i was 18-19-20, people used to confuse me all the time

Never online, but one Halloween I took my costume a bit... too far. I dressed up as a woman, and I decided that to complete the effect I should shave my leg hair and stuff.

So I did. I was shorn completely below the neckline. There was nothing there.

Nothing.

So being smooth in a slinky black dress and a decent wig, I got double takes aplenty at our party. The worst part though was when my hair started growing back. I was itching for DAYS.

Once, i get alot of wrong numbers because some cab firms or estate agents have similar numbers. so...

Hello can i get a cab
Nah sorry, you got the wrong number
Oh right sorry to disturb you ma'am
Bye!

I was so shocked i just took it and put the phone down, and i do not have a high voice, yet its not overly deep. No one has ever commented on it. I wasnt happy, i put the phone down, and shouted 'Ma'am!?' To which my gf and mother heard and laughed at me...so i roundhouse kicked them both /end maddox sentence :p

oh GODDAMNIT. I thought it said "How many times have you confused someone with the opposite sex..so I voted 2 :(

evil^milk said:
that's a strange question... but once i recall my father calling me daughter :|
My mum goes through the whole male list of names of our big family before she finally gets to mine

Her(his) ass was perfect just like J-LO's butt. Then after 3 seconds, I looked at her(His) face and She was a HE (male)............... :| :|

Gorgon you might want to slow down when reading topic titles.

In RL there is no advantage to being called a member of the opposite sex. None! However, many morons have done it before and said that they where females online. For several reasons (too many to count) this is worse than the first. Now just like RL one may be mistaken for the opposite sex online. This happens all the time for me online especially in MMORPGs and usually ends in absolute hilarity. Free items, gold etc. Then if PVP is on I usually end up killing the moron too.

cyberpitz said:
oh GODDAMNIT. I thought it said "How many times have you confused someone with the opposite sex..so I voted 2 :(

HAHA im not he only one!!

Kyo said:
Gorgon you might want to slow down when reading topic titles.

In RL there is no advantage to being called a member of the opposite sex. None! However, many morons have done it before and said that they where females online. For several reasons (too many to count) this is worse than the first. Now just like RL one may be mistaken for the opposite sex online. This happens all the time for me online especially in MMORPGs and usually ends in absolute hilarity. Free items, gold etc. Then if PVP is on I usually end up killing the moron too.
I usually pick a female character when playing MMORPGs, you get a lot of free items that way.

I confused a gay as a woman once do that count?

oops topic confused

Back