How many times have you reinstalled your OS

I'm may be a noob when it comes to HL2.net, but I'll have you, DreadLord, know most of my current cash was earned by repairing people's badly maintained pcs in an IT shop. I'm no noob when it comes to pcs in general.

I'm may be a noob when it comes to HL2.net, but I'll have you, DreadLord, know most of my current cash was earned by repairing people's badly maintained pcs in an IT shop. I'm no noob when it comes to pcs in general.

Then stop getting yourself into situations where you have to reinstall your OS. Noob.

Quite a few...damn games randomly lagging, so I format to fix. :(

I've reformatted god know how many times so I'd probably make that 10 times...

Might reformat later this week when I put my new pc together :)

Honestly? Easily over 100 times just for windows and some more for the other operating systems I use.

and yes, my mornings typically include a nice bagel (not really, that shit is gross) and a fresh windows install. I've even modified my windows install disc so it's completely unattended and also has my drivers install with it. I usually go roll around in the grass outside while it's installing. YaHHUZZZ!

LOL! Sounds like something to pass the time while it takes SO GODDAMN LONG to install it.

This PC never i take good care of this
On my old PC which was on Windows ME i reinstalled almost everyweek it was so crap till i went back to 98 so well over a 100 times

There are 3 Brand-name PCs, two Laptops and my own built personal desktop, in my household.
I don't know and I can not count how many times the 3 PCs had their OS reinstalled, as they're technically public/library PCs. And they're On-Mode 24/7. So you can imagine the abuse and the neglect they must go through, day in and day out.
The only good thing about Brand-Name PCs are; You can re-register product-key as many times as you like.
My own personal PC had twice re-installed OS; 1) when built. 2) When I had one of my memory module kicked the bucket. I may have re-registered OS once more for adding new hardware. My PC is about 2 and half years old.
I'm the only person allowed and who has an account.
it is a password, Anti-virus and firewall protected.
Guest account is disabled.
Up-To-Date.
Only visits very few deserving web-site like Halflife2.net.
And very few Shareware/Freeware programs get the privilege to reside in its Jewel drives.
And Oh! yes, It does get and enjoys its weekly maintenance schedule.

That's why this PC never asks/begs for help :smoking:

Back