How much amount longer please?

S

supertrooper

Good and talk, friendlies. :) :) :)

Today I bring new question upon the forumers of Half-Live 2 game. Please answer, thanks to you. :) :) :)

Firstly, please tell who make Half-Live game? Brother say Jorge Broosard, but Mister. Munro is moderator, so I confuse.

Secondery, how much to wait, release by end of year or more to wait for Half-Live 2 game?

Please make answers, and thanks to you for secondary time, friendlies. :) :) :)

Gabe Newell is the founder of VALVe, so I guess you could thank him :)

HL2 will be available sometime in the near future, no one knows when

Originally posted by Shuzer
Gabe Newell is the founder of VALVe, so I guess you could thank him :)

HL2 will be available sometime in the near future, no one knows when

I like the some time in the near future part, Doc would be mightly impressed as he shreiks "GREAT SCOTT" while running around with his raised hair +10 :cheese:

lol... The immense number of smilies just makes me happy without me having any say in the matter, it's like mind control! :p

wuts up super, you seem even friendlier this time around

expect Half LiFe 2 to be out either in December or in 2004

omg your 'webisite' ownz so much

Supertrooper = babelfish + incorrect grammar + smilies = attention

I like the web-site, though.

Normally someone would flame the thread-starter to death... but... it's supertrooper!!!!

:):):):):):):):):)

is he foreign? he talks funny, I am leaning towards Canadian.

Chicken N' Ham...<FART!>:E

Well, that's from South Park, so I suppose it counts as American.:cheese:

MOD-EDIT:

Dont be rude, be nice to supertrooper.

This violates the forum rules.

Omg, stop making fun of canada and make fun of newfoundlanders, their the only people that fit the canadian steryotype.

Supertrooper is Austrian.

Something is brewing guys.... A popular gaming news guy wouldn't comment any further but said he had some interesting events happen and would let us all know very soon... He had to have been talking about Halflife2. The news on the sight has also slowed down and I'm thinking its because of a press release...

Its good to see you again supertrooper.

hehe reading posts by supertrooper always brings a smile to my face :)

hes the one person on this board u can expect a positive post from almost always..

anyway, good to see u back supertrooper :thumbs: :thumbs: :smoking:

Originally posted by supertrooper
Thanks to you, my lovable moderation assistant.

YES!
Im his lovabler moderation assistant!
ha! :) :) :) :) :)

guys I dont get it hehe, is there some history I should be aware of?

Originally posted by ale2999

nope, supertrooper showed up one day, and he asked for friendlies :) :) :) :) :)

Don't ask, he's just a nice guy, and we all love him! :cheers:

Originally posted by ale2999

yes.. he joined the forum a few weeks ago.. and introduced himself.. then a couple of idiots flamed him and called him a clown and some called him a retard..

anyway, alot of pple didn't like that including some mods.. so ya.. the name calling and flaming quickly died..

since then supertrooper has become sort of a forum fav and even most pple have been on the friendlies train, so hop on and put a smile on ur face :p :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by Shuzer

Don't ask, he's just a nice guy, and we all love him! :cheers:

He's not a nice guy, he's an idiot.

Go away supertrooper

SuperTrooper my friendly, Half-Life is made by Valve which was founded be Gabe Newell. George Broussard is from 3Drealms who make Duke Nukem, not Half-Life :)

Originally posted by iamaelephant
He's not a nice guy, he's an idiot.

Go away supertrooper

Shut the F*CK UP iamaelephant. You're stupid. No body likes you. Everybody likes SooperTrooper.

If you don't like him, you won't be liked. So... therefore you should LEAVE! :D

Oh, and have a nice day! :):):)

WELCOME BACK SOOPERTROOPER! Can I be one of your friendlies too dude??? :):):):):)

Oh oh, NSPIRE wont like me because I dislike spammers....

I really wanted a friend who was so damn cool he's been on this forum for all of a month and has racked up enough posts to make Ant Lion...

I am your friendlies right here baby! :) you make me happy and laughing.

I dont know him, the smilies are annoying, but he does not seem to be an offence person, or a retard o_O Soooo, whats the big deal

*waves to trooper I guess*

It's gonna be out-right hilarious if i find something on another forum (***** forum maybe) that there's a thread called "LOOK AT ALL THESE HL2.NET SHMUCKS!!!LOLOLOLOLOL"

Hypothetically speaking of course

Supertrooper, u getting in the festive spirit early with that music on the website? :):):):):)

My girlfriend has a pyschology degree, she says you are trying to brainwash us all with those smilies and that website :D. But i like it (being brainwashed)

Originally posted by Sparta
It's gonna be out-right hilarious if i find something on another forum (***** forum maybe) that there's a thread called "LOOK AT ALL THESE HL2.NET SHMUCKS!!!LOLOLOLOLOL"

Hypothetically speaking of course

Yeah right......

So thats supertrooper, OKKKKKKKKKK.

but still guys, why everybody like em?

topic:

release date jan-apr 04

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Back