How much amount longer please?

Originally posted by G0rgon
So thats supertrooper, OKKKKKKKKKK.

but still guys, why everybody like em?

don't know, he just showed up and everyone likes him, he just makes people smile i guess. I know I can't be mad at him, even though he seems odd.

They should make him a mod, he will ban you with kisses and love and a great big hug

Originally posted by Faravid
It has to be a woman to make me smile.

naa no way can that be a woman, he's cheerful and happy every day of the month, no woman can manage to be happy and cheerful _every_ day of the month ;)

No, but I mean a woman can make you smile just by a kiss or "somethin' little bit more". :p

No man can make me really smile.

Originally posted by DeusEx2
I'm playing half life again.
THAT certainly makes me smile.

Playing with my computer makes me cry. ;)

I don't know what I'm meaning anymore, I'm dying here at work training, hours and hours without anything to do.

Originally posted by Fenric1138
They should make him a mod, he will ban you with kisses and love and a great big hug

LOL Just think of all the jobs he could be given to make the world a bit more plesant: Dentist, proctologist, undertaker, DMV etc....the choices are endless....and it would also be done with a smile!

:)____:)__________________________________:)____:)

_______________:) Heya SuperTrooper :)
_______________ Can I be a friendly?

:)____:)__________________________________:)____:)

Originally posted by Someone
LOL Just think of all the jobs he could be given to make the world a bit more plesant: Dentist, proctologist, undertaker, DMV etc....the choices are endless....and it would also be done with a smile!

my dentist is always smiles, especially when he's drilling into my gum and his assistant is trying to choke me.. I gotta get me a new dentist, this one looks too much like Corbin Bernstein

Oh come on. You guys wouldn't be kissing his ass so much if the mods weren't so partial to him...

The forum admins could grab his IP and do a tracert on it to find out the location of his posts. Of course, that might remove the enjoyable mystery of ST. Sort of like watch the Matrix: Revolutions trailer even once.

Yeah! I've had a bad day, and look who's here to cheer me up!
:cheers:
/me likes supertrooper

*sigh*

what's so damn fun about an obvious attention-whore? I am not going to pretend I like him, just because he makes a fool out of himself... I like readable english, and without 15 smileys after each sentence. Is that really wrong of me?

Originally posted by Nathaniel
*sigh*

what's so damn fun about an obvious attention-whore? I am not going to pretend I like him, just because he makes a fool out of himself... I like readable english, and without 15 smileys after each sentence. Is that really wrong of me?

I don't think it's wrong, we all like or dislike who we will based on our personalities.

But I think that's the whole thing with the ST craze. It doesn't really matter whether this is truly who he is, or if it's fake, or only to get attention...or anything else.

I think the boards are often just far too serious and almost every thread winds up with a dozen flames and negative comments and more often than not an argument. The thing which ST brings is the lack of that negativity and his own form of happiness (whether it's true or not doesn't really matter). I think people are seeing him as being very refreshing to these boards.

That's my opinion to why people have more or less latched onto him...just the need of seeing something more positive here. It's all good though....nothing wrong with not feeling this way :)

Jepp, he is refreshing. Like a orange sorbet on a hot summers day:)

umm, dudes... every single board always has a supertrooper-like personality, (just liek it has a lil' timmy, evilewok, etc). he's just playing his part.

umm, dudes... every single board always has a supertrooper-like personality, (just liek it has a lil' timmy, evilewok, etc). he's just playing his part.

True enough. For example, SuperTrooper really can talk English, he just doesn't want to.

I've seen better and worse on the few forums I've frequented.

You guys ever heard of Said53 on the Rage3D forums? Now that kid is hilarious.

I love Supertrooper... and a big hug for my friendly for thinking Munro makes HL2 :) :) :)

It's Gabe Newall my friendly ... thanks :)

hmm trooper can't have a very hard life to be that happy. or a boss for that matter :/

Well, I see you've all gone mad in the past month...

Originally posted by Someone
I don't think it's wrong, we all like or dislike who we will based on our personalities.

But I think that's the whole thing with the ST craze. It doesn't really matter whether this is truly who he is, or if it's fake, or only to get attention...or anything else.

I think the boards are often just far too serious and almost every thread winds up with a dozen flames and negative comments and more often than not an argument. The thing which ST brings is the lack of that negativity and his own form of happiness (whether it's true or not doesn't really matter). I think people are seeing him as being very refreshing to these boards.

That's my opinion to why people have more or less latched onto him...just the need of seeing something more positive here. It's all good though....nothing wrong with not feeling this way :)
Yeah like the "I kiss you" guy that was weird and uninteresting but funny cuz it was SO bad.. Or something.. Same goes for the "All your base are belong to me" craze, lol. /me pets ST on the head and hugs him in a non-gay way

Thanks to you, my friendlies all of positivity responses. Topic trail off to about me, but my questionables have been successfully answered. Thanks to you, friendly. :) :) :)

I make return later, until then I said goodbye to my friendlies. :) :) :)

Gnite supertrooper! you'r our favourite hippie! (in a good way)! goodbye friendlie!

LOL, Supertrooper reminds me of the translation of Wing Zero.......

All you Base Are Belong To Us!!!

not to act like a dick here, but this thread belongs in OT forum. there should not be exceptions because ive seen more decent threads than this get moved there.

:\

its also true with the codename: gordon thread. i wish there were some cool threads to post in related to hl2 but theres like a drought lately.

well, there's a drought of info. what could we possibly post about that's on topic that hasn't been yet discussed?

I feel as though I would be missing out on a part of history if I didnt post in SuperTrooper's thread. I will be your friendly. :):):):):)

Back