How much $ could i get out of these 19 games?

Kitire

Reaction score
22nd is my birthday, and i am building my computer. My mother just bought me my 512 stick of sdram and my 6600gt is on the way. That means i need another 300-450 dollars to complete my computer. Whipdeedoodlday. I have a huge amount of pc games that don't work on my system, and xbox games, which my STUPID xbox has broken. So i have decided to squeeze the little amount i can get out of them. Give me an estimate as if all the cases were in medium condition...

---PC---
Star Wars: Galaxies.
CoD: Expansion
Sims2
DawnOfWar
Planetside
Battlefield: 'Nam
Halo
Guild Wars(perfect, perfect condition =D)
^~ and those are the only ones worth mentioning_^

---XBox---

Tony Hawks: Underground
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Brothers In Arms(just about perfect)
Deus Ex 2(just about perfect)

Counter-Strike
Halo2: special edition(really don't want to give this baby away, i hope i don't get desperate enough to)
SplinterCell
SplinterCell:Chaos Theory(please don't resort to selling this one either..)(just about perfect)
Fable
Rainbow Six 3

Oh yeah and i have star wars 3 rots on ps2.

Also my mom really doesn't want to sell our old dell because she thinks this computer is a great one and we don't need a brand new one (she will never believe me).
http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/dim4300/specs.htm?c=us&a mp;l=en&cs=&s=gen

^^ that's our computer right now, it has a ATi Radeon 7500, 256sdram, and 1600GHz CPU in it, will i get 100$ or more on it at least?

Thanks for reading my post.

SWGalaxies you can't resell since it uses a unique account key.

Places like Game will probably only give about £5 per game. Your best bet is ebay.

Kitire said:
22nd is my birthday, and i am building my computer. My mother just bought me my 512 stick of sdram and my 6600gt is on the way. That means i need another 300-450 dollars to complete my computer. Whipdeedoodlday. I have a huge amount of pc games that don't work on my system, and xbox games, which my STUPID xbox has broken. So i have decided to squeeze the little amount i can get out of them. Give me an estimate as if all the cases were in medium condition...

---PC---
Star Wars: Galaxies.
CoD: Expansion
Sims2
DawnOfWar
Planetside
Battlefield: 'Nam
Halo
Guild Wars(perfect, perfect condition =D)
^~ and those are the only ones worth mentioning_^

---XBox---

Tony Hawks: Underground
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Brothers In Arms(just about perfect)
Deus Ex 2(just about perfect)

Counter-Strike
Halo2: special edition(really don't want to give this baby away, i hope i don't get desperate enough to)
SplinterCell
SplinterCell:Chaos Theory(please don't resort to selling this one either..)(just about perfect)
Fable
Rainbow Six 3

Oh yeah and i have star wars 3 rots on ps2.

Also my mom really doesn't want to sell our old dell because she thinks this computer is a great one and we don't need a brand new one (she will never believe me).
http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/dim4300/specs.htm?c=us&a mp;l=en&cs=&s=gen

^^ that's our computer right now, it has a ATi Radeon 7500, 256sdram, and 1600GHz CPU in it, will i get 100$ or more on it at least?

Thanks for reading my post.

Yea, don't go to EB Games because of there "omg git cashh nowz 4 gaymez llo" because they give you, like, $7 for GTA:SA... tust me, I've checked. But anyways... he's right about Galaxies, same with Plantside. You've listed a few games that you don't want to sell... why? You can't play them, why keep them?

As the above said, Ebay is your best bet but... that might take awhile. For the quick money (basing it on $7 a piece), take it to EB and get $112. But you probably not get that much for each game, so knock it down to $80 or so.

If you sell 'em on Ebay, you'd get a lot more.

Yes, don't go to EB. They will give you $5 for a game and turn around and sell it for $20. That's if they even take the game.

Don't sell Guildwars either, since it is based on account inless the game is new.

Would it kill them to use my username on Guild Wars? And you are saying i will only get 80$ for all those games..?

(btw, i play most of my xbox games over at my friends where he has an XBox)

Heh, if you wait a week or so, so i can get myself paypal, for sure.

(btw, what are you going to pay for it?)

I'll put in an offer for Sims 2... if you are willing to send it out to the UK. Maybe... I'll think about that one.

UK o_O.. Have to check shipping prices on that.. But over the 2 forums i have posted 4 offers on 4 defferen't games in less than 2 hours :), this shit shouldn't be too hard.

Kitire said:
Would it kill them to use my username on Guild Wars? And you are saying i will only get 80$ for all those games..?

(btw, i play most of my xbox games over at my friends where he has an XBox)
Actually, it wouldn't.

No, you could probably get more on Ebay.
Search them on Ebay, and find a price that sounds reasonable on Ebay, consider your condition of the game, cd, ect.
Then base your price on that price. I'd go with a bit lower so people would go for what I am selling, but it depends on how you want it.
EDIT: BTW, he said don't take it to EB games. Which you would get 40$ on.

Kitire said:
UK o_O.. Have to check shipping prices on that.. But over the 2 forums i have posted 4 offers on 4 defferen't games in less than 2 hours :), this shit shouldn't be too hard.

I'd pay for P&P too. If I did choose to buy it. It all depends on whether I get this job.

Sounds good.. Now i have to get my moms credit card or banking account number... War is hell:x.

Have you tried asking the discs? The hole in the middle is actually their mouth.

Murray_H said:
Have you tried asking the discs? The hole in the middle is actually their mouth.
Wow. Boy was i wrong. :smoking:. Bah, we both had a good time either way.

that's our computer right now, it has a ATi Radeon 7500, 256sdram, and 1600GHz CPU in it, will i get 100$ or more on it at least?

HOLY CRAP! 1600GHZ! :D

Back