• 15-20

Votes: 74 59.2%
  • 20-30

Votes: 40 32.0%
  • 30-99

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
Peqkx said:
yep, ill accept the fact that 30 isnt young anymore and i am now considered "old"
Considered by who? You'll consider yourself old? If so, then yes, you will be old. Or do you mean by 18-22 year olds who will seem naive and foolish to you by then?

If you take care of your body, you will look as good, if not better, then you do now. You can still be strong and healthy for decades to come. I know a guy who is 40 who looks great and is in far better shape then I am (and I'm in pretty good shape!), who is still youthfull and young at heart.

Age is relative, and 20's is by no means the apex of life. But because you come from youth, you dont have perspective.

Personally I'm going to be young well into my 40's, if not longer, before I start succumbing to this notion of being 'old'.

f|uke said:
This poll is broken. Anyone who is 10, 15, 20 or 30 fits in two places. The age groups are too widespread. Just as headwires doesn't want to be grouped with people up to 8 years older, I consider myself to be far more experienced and mature then almost any 22 year old. And 30-99? Come on.

I've thought of doing this poll. I would have spaced it more like

Under 10
10-13
14-16
17-21
22-25
26-30
31-40
40+

Breaking up into age groups that 1) we can expect on these boards and 2) where major life changes generally take place.

I am 28.

Thats exactly how the poll should be. Maybe we should close this thread and start a new one (preferrably in the Off Topic forum).

iamaelephant said:
I'm 19.

Edit- Do'h. Posted before the poll came up.
Edit 2- Is it really necessary to lump the 18 and 19 year olds in with the 15 and 16 year olds?

Yes.

The teenage dumbassery doesn't wear off until 22 or so.

GorgeousOrifice said:
Yes.

The teenage dumbassery doesn't wear off until 22 or so.

I resent that. I was alot more of a dumbass four or five years ago.

iamaelephant said:
I resent that. I was alot more of a dumbass four or five years ago.
Trust me, its not over yet. I still get wiser every year, and its enough to bring me to the conclusion that I am probably still a dumbass.

Odd poll, pretty much 90% will be 15-20, you should of put 17-20 or something.

Anyways im 19, 20 29th of november.

31 .... they day i consider myself unable to become wiser, i´ll tatto dumbass all over my forhead.

17, Sometimes.... but other times my name is Phil from Marketing and I am 42

18 goin' on 40. (i'm losing my hair! waaaaah!)

30 going on 12 as my girlfriend would say and I would tend to agree with her because if I dissagree with her then.... (well I think most of us would know the rest)

18, and unfortunatly still a virgin:(
You should have done a poll of what the average age people here had sex the firts time, so I can find out wheater this is normal for someone who coems to these forums or not.

Grey Fox said:
You should have done a poll of what the average age people here had sex the firts time, so I can find out wheater this is normal for someone who coems to these forums or not.

Yes, do that.

I'm halfway to 50.....you know what that means right?

Prepare for a mid-life chrisis.....for me at least..

Oh what! once you get over thirty, then you are lumped together with every one from 30 to 99, like we might as well be on our death beds or something :LOL:
I'm 40! So watch out, I might just smite thee with my zimmer frame
Now, where did I leave my teeth ?

Back