How Old Do You Think Everyone In HL2 Is?

Gordan - 34-36
Alyx - 24-26
G-man - 52-55

I can see this thread is back on track. It's also been solved. So we can expect either it to go off-track again, or for many, many repeated answers. I think that's already started. We know the G-Man's in his fifties. We know Gordon's 34. We know Alyx is in her mid-twenties.
Hey, Alyx is legal!

jk

first of all, here's some info on Gordan Freeman (taken directly form the game)
SUBJECT:
Gordon Freeman
Male, age 27

EDUCATION:
Ph.D., MIT, Theoretical Physics

POSITION:
Research Associate

ASSIGNMENT:
Anomalous Materials Laboratory

CLEARANCE:
Level 3

ADMINISTRATIVE SPONSOR:
Classified

DISASTER RESPONSE PRIORITY:
Discretionary
So as you can see, Gordan is 27 years old during Half-Life 1.

According to Valve, Half-Life 2 takes place ten years after Half-Life 1. Therfore, Gordan is at least 37 years old during Half-Life 2. That's called "logic".

Gordon wasn't forzen. He hit his head on the way out of the train thing at the end of HL1. There is a reason thoes HEV suits come with helmets.

no, brad was the 3rd combine from the right in the 2nd bink, tsk tsk, get your facts straight dude.

rf

GOrdon is not gay. As for G-man, I'm not so sure, not after I saw what he did the the 4:th combine.

Everyone in HL2 is ten years older than they were at Black Mesa. Except for Gordon and the Gman.

That's my guess based on the information that's been made available since last April.

According to Valve, Half-Life 2 takes place ten years after Half-Life 1. Therfore, Gordan is at least 37 years old during Half-Life 2. That's called "logic".

Logic only gets you so far in a sci-fi game about interdimensional aliens and cross-species slavery. It's pretty apparent from comments made by the other characters in the game that Gordon has not aged. I won't get into rampant speculation since there's a seperate forum for that, but I think it's pretty clear that he has not changed physically since he stepped into the green portal at the end of Half-Life.

Back