How the HL Series Should END

What if Alyx were facially deformed somehow. Maybe that would stop Gabe fapping to her?

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Edit: Who the hell edited my message? D:

Do you kiss your mouth with that mouth?

Remember our deal? You can follow me around as long as you don't get in the way.

71423_1.jpg

It should end with Barney finally buying us that damn beer.

I'd like it to end waking up in the destroyed remains of the Borealis, the room you're in completely destroyed with no visible way out, and Alyx nowhere that can be seen, after you both just barely fail to escape the Borealis. You can look around for a bit, with no weapons or anything, until everything freezes, and the G-Man appears to Gordon once again, this time with an evil smirk. He gives his final speech of this saga, kind enough to see Gordon off at least, before ending it with "Thank you for your time, Dr. Freeman, it looks like this is where you get off". Then he simply walks away and vanishes, nothing revealed or learned about him.

I really like him better all mysterious, adds to his character.

Gordon and Alyx have kids together and live on a quaint little farm in the countryside.

Naa just kidding. Your idea is much better. Dont want it to end on the borealis though. Something epic anyways

lol Gman is an angel and he sends you up to heaven the end... nah just kidding m not retarded
Your definatley going to have to piss off gman in some way and escaping him then being saved my the vorts :p

They finally manage to get to Borealis with Alyx and no guns. They go abroad and discover that inside Borealis is a big machine. Gordon starts it (MIT education pays off!!) and it transmits message to Kleiner. He reads it, and it's a code to sever ties with all parallel universums. Kleiner has a heated argue with Magnusson (Kleiner wants not to, because then we would never be able to visit other universums, Magnusson disagrees). Finally they use it and you hear combine chatter about losing contact with motherland. You walk out victorious with Alyx.........and a metrocop shoots you in the face. You fall to the ground, and you see Kleiner,Magnusson and Mossman in a helicopter(lol elicopter) as they watch overhead while you gasp your breath. You see thousands of combines coming from space overhead landing in a last attempt to capture Earth. Then Gman walks to you. Everybody can see him. He walks to you and tells you everything about him and how sorry he is. And then you fade out as all your buddies are near.

The End

Better yet, it turns out that Gordon Freeman is a headcrab zombie and after defeating all the universes problems and killing the Gman he turns his crowbar on the last threat to humanity- himself

gman is going to try to expose of him after he does all the things he wants becuase he knows to much and is too powerful. like eli. and other people hes used. then the vorts are going to step in and gman will pull out a pistol and pop them all and then pop you the end

gman is going to try to expose of him after he does all the things he wants becuase he knows to much and is too powerful. like eli. and other people hes used. then the vorts are going to step in and gman will pull out a pistol and pop them all and then pop you the end
If the zombie apocalypse comes tomorrow, I'm hitting you with my car first.

I want it to be ironic, but also depressing. Maybe the way he's killed could be a form of an Easter Egg.

After Half Life 3(Which is more like episode 4, since it probably will have ties to the Borealis), Gordon exits the complex or area, and G-man starts talking to him.

"You have done well Mr.Freemanl... Aren't you going to say thank you? Can't you talk? Idiot. Anyways, I will see you soon. Actually, about 2.4 seconds for you, but anyways, do you want me to put your underage girlfriend in stasis? Oh, that was a statement, not a question, she's going into stasis too. See you in a...."

Gordon falls to the ground, and G-man looks down, and walks away into one of his magical Portals.

The easter egg could be that he's killed by a Baby Headcrab wielding a crowbar. "Take that!"

I think it should end with an invincible enemy. ValvE would just end it with a huge battle that is impossible to win.

Gordon....Freeman...crying... Yeah, good luck getting a tear out of him!

Back