How to get the Zero Point manipulator?

henrym

Hunter
Reaction score
OK, so I've finished HL2 already, now I'm wondering if anyone knows the command to get the Zero point manipulator?

I've tried 'give weapon_superphyscannon', among others.

PS. I finished the game without cheating, and now I'm just looking to have some more fun with the physics :).

Yeah tried that one meself,You cant get it without getting it in the Dark Energy Level and then Cheating your way back to a previous level.

Yep, thats what you have to do. I can upload a save with it at the start of the game if you want...

socK said:
Yep, thats what you have to do. I can upload a save with it at the start of the game if you want...
Thanks, that would be good, though I'll probably be fine doing it myself.

socK said:

How do you change levels but keep guns? I beat the game and want to have fun with the blue beast. What are the console commands to do this?

InvaderScooge said:
How do you change levels but keep guns? I beat the game and want to have fun with the blue beast. What are the console commands to do this?

Changelevel2

The zero point manipulator is the gravity gun with a different skin and some console variables applied to it, it is not a different weapon.

easy

It's "give weapon_physcannon" without the quotes obviously.

:Rex Saw: said:
It's "give weapon_physcannon" without the quotes obviously.

That one gives you the normal physgun, thanks for no help at all.

DvS said:
That one gives you the normal physgun, thanks for no help at all.
Thx for reading the second post.

DvS said:
Changelevel2

The zero point manipulator is the gravity gun with a different skin and some console variables applied to it, it is not a different weapon.

It is not working for me. I load a Dark Energy save and I get this error after doing the changelevel2 command. I get the same error for any level I have tried so far.

Host_Error: Level transition ERROR
Can't find connection to d3_breen_01 from d1_trainstation_01

On a side note does anyone know how to dump the cvarlist to a file since the console buffer is not big enough to hold it.

InvaderScooge said:
It is not working for me. I load a Dark Energy save and I get this error after doing the changelevel2 command. I get the same error for any level I have tried so far.

Host_Error: Level transition ERROR
Can't find connection to d3_breen_01 from d1_trainstation_01

On a side note does anyone know how to dump the cvarlist to a file since the console buffer is not big enough to hold it.
Try 'changelevel', changelevel2 didn't seem to work for me.

could you upload a save with the blue manipulator at the beginning of the game I cant seem to get the cheat to work

ugg silly.
sv_cheats 1
map d3_citadel_03
wait till you receive blue physgun
changelevel <level name> (no < and > of course)
give weapon_physcannon

oh creakyfloor board
just do what i said above, but do changelevel d1_trainstation_01 for the start of the game

How do I get play hl2 coop after I unzipped the file???

A post I found about this

1. enable the console by going to options>keybord>advanced>enable developer's console.

2. after that type "sv_cheats 1" without the quotes.

3. Type "map d3_citadel_04" (without quotes) into the console. your map will change to one of the citadel map's.

4. Then type "changelevel d1_trainstation_02" (or whatever level you like)

Then type "give weapon_physcannon" thats it. this is the ONLY way to get the gun!

Back