How to upload spray in CSS

Reaction score
Anyone have any direction on how I put spray into CSS? I need to change GIF file into JPG, but I don't know how to.

open up the GIF in paint then goto save as and put in "name.jpg", oh im such a l337 hax0r =D

EDIT: wait, you mean like an animated GIF?

Muffin Man said:
open up the GIF in paint then goto save as and put in "name.jpg", oh im such a l337 hax0r =D

EDIT: wait, you mean like an animated GIF?
JPG is the animation form, I think he wants is the animation effect, I saw the animation which some people spouted, but I did not know how he was achieves.

No. JPGs are not animated. GIFs are. And changing the format of a file to GIF doesn't mean it will magically begin to animate.

JPG is not the animation form!!!
I correct in here, just typed neglects1

For non-animated sprays:
Muffin Man said:
open up the GIF in paint then goto save as and put in
"name.jpg", oh im such a l337 hax0r =D

If its non animated do that but if its animated u will need Adobe Photoshop. You will need 2 open the gif probably in imageready and export every frame to a .tga but it has a limit of 5 frames depending wat res u have it. Then u either have to download the .vtf plugin for photoshop or you just use Source SDK way. Thats by making a .txt and puttin some code or somet. Well ive forgot rest have fun.

If it's animated download this program from here:

http://sprayr.scumhunter.net/

Found it a while back, hopefully it'll work for CS:S too.

It'll convert most anything to something valve can read. Good luck, I've used it to make animated sprays in hl2dm. :)

Back