How will HL3 end?

I hope Half-Life will be a trilogy and end after part 3.
I have no idea how it will end though, i'll have to play part 2 first.
Maybe in part 3 you end up fighting the G-Man/Administrator, revealing some ultimate secret.

It'd be perfect; VALVe going all out on the final Half-Life chapter.

Then after that, something new and fresh and mysterious to get hyped about again, instead of a whole series that'll get boring and fade to the background eventually.

I think he meant HL2. You know those 2 and 3 keys on the keyboard are just too damn close sometimes! Then the backspace key?! UGH!

I hope Half-Life will be a trilogy and end after part 3.
I have no idea how it will end though, i'll have to play part 2 first.
Maybe in part 3 you end up fighting the G-Man/Administrator, revealing some ultimate secret.

It'd be perfect; VALVe going all out on the final Half-Life chapter.

Then after that, something new and fresh and mysterious to get hyped about again, instead of a whole series that'll get boring and fade to the background eventually.

Well since we dont reeally know how Hl2 will begin.... its kinda a tricky question.

Uh Oh....here comes Half Life Reloaded and Half life revolutions...

And they might even start a new series Full-Life OMG!!!:eek: :cheese: :dozey:

Lady: "Godron....Gordon....Wake up!"

Someone nudges him as he mumbles and opens his eyes.

Gordon: "Huh? What? Where am I?"

Lady: "Um...you're at home and if you don't get going you'll be late for work."

Gordon looks around confused about where he is.

Lady: "Whats wrong?"

Gordon: "How did I get here?"

Lady: "This is where you live, quit being silly."

Gordon then remembers that he is a 30 year old used car salesman living in a small house with a wife. He is kind of relieved but disappointed that all that has happened was a dream and not real.

Vivendi and Valve blow up and you get to punch Fragmaster in the face :D

Fragmaster is John Titor! Yay, I'll start sending him question about the future.

Originally posted by Pressure
Fragmaster is John Titor! Yay, I'll start sending him question about the future.

Well come on, he said that hl2 would be delayed, had no proof but infact prooved us all wrong, and i bet by 2032 hl3 would be out by then.

Originally posted by nw909
Well come on, he said that hl2 would be delayed, had no proof but infact prooved us all wrong, and i bet by 2032 hl3 would be out by then.

so, according to your logic, steelhed is a genius... i think you forgot to carry a one:dozey:

btw, john titor came from 2036 :p

Originally posted by Entr0py
Uh Oh....here comes Half Life Reloaded and Half life revolutions...

And they might even start a new series Full-Life OMG!!!:eek: :cheese: :dozey:

:LOL:

Back