How would Gordon Freeman defeat all the Final Fantasy heroes & villains?

Reaction score
A little fun for you.

Try to describe in vivid detail how would the Big GF do the nasty to all the Final Fantasy characters.

Simlpe:

He would outsmart them, I mean, he's a scientist. =)

people really need to get out of these forums .

HAHA!!!
:LOL: :cheese:
this is perfect !!!
He would use crowbar in some very sophisticated way of course...simple as that...

Decapitate them all with rusty saw blades, then pick up the smart guy who thought it was funny to keep making sequals, and drop him in a giant mincer.

Why would he want to defeat them.

He's got the world to save...

he would show them what a poor character the master chief is and they would run away and kill themselves

They would all have to go into a RANDOM BATTLE and Gordon would try and kill them. And win of course. :thumbs:

how does master chief fit in the final fantasy thing? Just cuz this thread is a lil on the dumbish (but definately entertaining) side, doesnt mean you need to sturr up people into wanting to kill eachother, and you must know by know, one of the best way to put forumers againts one another is to start comparing halo and half life

I'm not going to write my responce in this forum. Instead, I will write a poorly written story about Gordon Freeman being sucked into the Final Fantasy world, and him fighting against villians in Final Fantasy. I will then post it on fanfic.com, and let other nerds read and comment on it. I will also promise sequels featuring Sonic the Hedgehog, and Pokemon, or some shit like that. The reason I do this is because I want to write, because it makes me look intelectual and deep, but I'm too stupid and uncreative to create characters and situations on my own.

Gee, and here I was expecting "Oooh Gordon Freeman can bitch-slap Cloud silly with his crowbar". Or "So what if these girl boys have big swords, at least the Big GF have mighty Crowbar!"

He would go to Low's and buy a $8 30" crowbar like I did for my holloween costume and wack 'em.

(The guy told me to stay away from cars.)

to be able to fit in he'd have to anime-ize himself

-that means that his legs must grow by 12 inches while his torso shrinks by that same amount.

-His boots will have to look more hitech than most fusion reactors

-He will have to make his hair defy at least 3 different laws of physics or nature

-He will have to get a crowbar that is inefficiently big and magical.

-He will have to become younger so that he is a teenager

-and finally he'd have to look all fruity gay and have big googly eyes, a tiny mouth, and a triangle face and his voice actor would be a girl if he ever talked.

Flyingdebris said:
to be able to fit in he'd have to anime-ize himself

-that means that his legs must grow by 12 inches while his torso shrinks by that same amount.

-His boots will have to look more hitech than most fusion reactors

-He will have to make his hair defy at least 3 different laws of physics or nature

-He will have to get a crowbar that is inefficiently big and magical.

-He will have to become younger so that he is a teenager

-and finally he'd have to look all fruity gay and have big googly eyes, a tiny mouth, and a triangle face and his voice actor would be a girl if he ever talked.

don't forget, he has to have LOTS of zippers

Sephiroth would DESTROY Freeman.

...what? he would.

I don't see how Super Captain is nearly as indepth as Gordon Freeman, I wonder how many seconds it took Bungie to create him.

Mmmm ff chars are smart.
Gordon would just get an incedinary(sp) gun, and blast them all
Did i mention Godmode

i would like to see a fight with gordon and solid snake, as much as i love gordon i think snake would win despite his corny name

He'd crowbar them while they're waiting for their turn to attack

PS. FF is good but Tidus is by far the WORST game character ever created

vegeta897 said:
This is just too far...
It's going to get worse and worse for the next 8 days, then peak for around 2 weeks, then it's downhill from there. The glass is half-full! :cheers:

BRODIEMAN2k4 said:
PS. FF is good but Tidus is by far the WORST game character ever created
ha ha...yeah... he has the most selfish line of any game character ever..."but i WANT everything!"

Gordon's Beard said:
A little fun for you.

Try to describe in vivid detail how would the Big GF do the nasty to all the Final Fantasy characters.

He'd probably hit them with his crowbar. Hard.

Hehehe that was fun! now for the next one: How would Gordan Freeman defeat the entire Imperial Navy from Star Wars?

Back