Hows this Ak look?

G

Hey guys im wondering what you think of this AK-47 so far i just need to add the cocking handle. The polycount is about 3300 polys and im wondering how i can turn them down to about 2700 i also have meshsmooth on! thanks

Attachments

• ak modeled.jpg
    ak modeled.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 396
ok i wont i noticed it jacked the poly count from 3300 to 12000 so i wont use it but if i dont the gun looks blocky and tips on how to not make it look blocky? Thanks.

Ok here it is remodeled slightly and somewhat skinned, Poly count is now down to about 2500.

Change the background color to something lighter too, it helps to see something better when you render it.

The AK's not bad, but its a little bit out of shape in a few spots.
I noted some of the more noticable things on the attached file. Fixing these shouldnt realy change your polycount.

And the other one.

Having owned a couple AK's These things were obvious to me, but most folks would never notice. Anyhow, keep it up :)

Thanks Punisher for your help, i need all the help i can get and when i have these rerendered i will show you.

alot of models do look a little boxy before they are skinned properly, jus shove some shading on the skin an all should be fine.

Back