HOWTO : Get The Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator (Blue Gravity Gun)

What the f**k is a date, man? Dates are for squares!
Seriously though, check the F*CKING DATE BEFORE YOU POST.

Since we're here, anyone want to warn MJ about the Propofol? Or do you people actually care about paradoxes? ****ing Hippies.

Who cares about the date, just help the guy. It's a relevant thread.

I don't know the answer.

This thread should be displayed at a museum.

I shouldn't talk. My first post was a necro-post.

This is nice and all, but this is just hacking. I want to know how to actually do it. Iv'e tried setting physcannon_megacannon to 1 but that didn't seem to do anything. Maybe i had to do other things with that in a specific order or something.

Perhaps a HOWTO: Google thread should be created.

Perhaps a HOWTO: Google thread should be created.

I should have added to my post that I am not a noob.
Either you are referring to physcannon_mega_enable 1, or changing to day 3 citadel some number. At least, thats all thats on google unless of course I'm such a complete noob I actually don't know hoe to use google.
Here's my question: I'm playing a source game that has the blue gravity gun loaded (As well as the orange one). How do I get a blue gravity gun and use it? Or is this the wrong fourm?

This is the wrong year for this thread. If you want to play with an overpowered toy in hl2, then just load up the levels in garry's mod.

Ok there is a much easier way to do this. I personally do not like waiting for the level to load up and then load another level. so here is what you do:

first give your self the gravity gun
now all you have to do is type this into the console (without quotes) "physcannon_mega_enabled 1"

that is all you have to do.

Maybe I'm missing something... You said that you've included a save game file for this.... Where is it? All I see is words.... :p

Thanks! :D

Back