http://cyberpowersystem.com??

if you think you can handle it, putting together your own computer is a huge money saver. plus you get exactly the system you want and no stupid software the computer makers install.

Windows Messenger is the worst pos software ever, die MSN Messenger.

ps. I use trillian.. much better than msn.

Originally posted by nsxownzme

and now for something completly diffrent?

they're a pretty god comapny, check www.resellerrateings.com for info on these typoes of comapanies.

Originally posted by nsxownzme

I will agree with you windows messenger is a piece of shit...

MSN messenger on the other hand is good :)

if anyone has windows xp and wants MSN mess and not windows messenger (becuase windows messenger will run in the background and keep cutting you off msn because u cant sign in at more than one location!)

do a google search for messenger disable

TheRook
:smoking:

do you want me to configure you another system? jsut pm me with what you want and i'll hook you up. :)

IF you did buy a custom PC prebuilt, i would go with IbuyPower, not cyber power.

I highly reccommend on building your own though. It may seem hard and out of the question, but do a tiny bit of research and youll be fine. Each of the componens you buy have step by step detail by detail directions.

Building a comp is a cinch nowadays. Just make sure that your pentium and your motherboard are compatible, that your motherboard has x8 agp and the right front side bus speeds. Building The computer is literally snapping a bunch of components together. The only ambiguous part is getting the motherboard "jumpers" correct, they are the cables that connect the power button and the fans as well as the lights for power and hard drive activity. Check the motherboard manual for instructions. Connect the motherboard to the computer case, then connect all the components. Use the spacers (comes with the motherboard) that keep the motherboard from conducting electricity through the case. Connect the power supply cables so that the master power cable of each branch is going to the most important items, hard drive, cpu, graphics card. Everything else can use a secondary power supply cable. Dont force the CPU into the slot, just place it on top and shake it left and right a little bit, if it doesnt slide in check the bottom to be sure the pins are aligned correctly.
1 last thing, only connect the motherboard, cpu and ram, then connect the jumpers and the computer will load up the bios, if you get an error message before its does a Power On Self Test, then you may have the jumpers connected incorrectly. Try again, save the graphics card and the hard drive for after POSTing.

Back