Huge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Que-Ever

Reaction score
I just shaved with a manual razor for the first time today. I feel so ****ing manly.

Yeah, much closer shave, I actually found an electric razer to be a lot more discomforting.

Yeah, it did a lot better job. And less little red bumps.

The first time I cut myself with one of those I was instantly aware of my growing manliness.

Yes, growing manliness...

Shave yo balls with the razor and post pics. So that I may fap. DO EET.

While we're on the subject of my balls, that's actually what the topic title is referring to.

I shave with a straight razor bitches. One sneeze and I could slice my neck wide open.

I was under the impression that this thread was about my penis.

I shave with a straight razor bitches. One sneeze and I could slice my neck wide open.
"Shit, I'm about to sneeze but I just need to get this one little part done before I-" *ACHOO* "OH MY GODDD!!"

Man, you better not of used Shaving Cream.
Real men don't use Shaving Cream!

You're right. Real men use Nair!

Nair_Bottle_20.jpg

Edit: K, everyone Google Nair right now. Rofl wtf.

D:

That's actually genius if your fed up of washing your hair all the time.

I'm glad this thread isnt about your weiner.

Try a straight razor. ULTIMATE IN MANLINESS. :D

I was thinking of switching to an electric razor...bad idea I guess?

I'm just tired of getting reamed by gilette, paying like $35 every 4-5 weeks on blades.

I'm just tired of getting reamed by gilette, paying like $35 every 4-5 weeks on blades.

Yeah that sucks, or you could just use the same razor blade for half a year like my dad does:cheese:. Once when I went back home from Uni I made the mistake of forgetting my own razor and had to use my dad's. Big mistake, the blade was so dull it didn't cut anything it just pulled the hairs out. Now that's manly bitches!!:LOL:

You'll soon move back to electric. If you get a decent one you can get as good a cut as you could using a razor. Plus you can use it on the go. Nothing like having a shit and a shave at the same time.

Hell you could get a water proof one and have a shit, shower and shave all at the same time. That would be the epitome of being manly.

Big mistake, the blade was so dull it didn't cut anything it just pulled the hairs out. Now that's manly bitches!!:LOL:
My skin has become so insensitive that I don't even feel the pain anymore when cutting with dull razor blades. \:D/

Shave yo balls with the razor and post pics. So that I may fap. DO EET.

hahaha...

how can you shave your ballbag with an electric? It doesnt get close enough!
Use a regular MACH 3 Turbo for that :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back