Humble deal

jesus H smith! this is a golden deal. I think I'm gunna throw them at least $5

The last game purchase I made was the Humble Bundle #1. Set your own price, so, yeah, let's get this.

Can you buy them and come back to the site later on to get them or what?

I think they send you download links and keys in your email, Hokey.

I reckon I'll be buying this :)

Also the last bundle got added to Steam. So there's a possibility that they will add this bundle to steam also. So five awesome, possibly steam games, for a price you decide GEH MANH JUST DO IT.

Haha Notch. I think he's got more money than he knows what to do with. I already have Braid and Machinarium, but Cortex Command is probably worth it by itself. I got the last bundle too, hopefully they bring this one to Steam as well.

I would be more inclined to buy this if I knew I'd get a Steam activation code. Are all of these games on Steam? I know some are.

I would be more inclined to buy this if I knew I'd get a Steam activation code. Are all of these games on Steam? I know some are.

I actually got an email last week with a steam activation code for the last bundle I bought, so whilst there isn't one now there may well be in the future.

Bought this one too.

I have Osmos, Braid, and Machinarium already, and they're really great games (although I'm pretty sure that was unanimously agreed upon long ago, except for little known Osmos). The other two games I'm sure are worth a good donation though.

Really enjoying Osmos at the moment, gonna try the others soon(already played Machinarium before)
Hopefully they'll mail us a Steam activation code earlier this time!

2 days left.

I wish they offered a torrent link... I feel bad using their bandwidth. I only had 2 dollars in my bank account to work with.

Steam code can be generated on the page were you download your games from, but no Cortex Command or Revenge Of The Itans support yet.

Cortex Command is an amazing game (half finished game, really), especially if you've got a friend to play with. (On the same PC. The game can't be played over the net because the physics are so complex that it would require insane amounts of bandwidth)

B24 crashes a lot though, so my brother and I have been sticking with B23 for the time being.

Bought for Cortex since the trial seemed interesting. Already played/not interested in the others, but oh well!

Man, this is some ol' bullshit. Cortext Command is still in practically the same exact state as when I played it a long ass time ago. The campaign is still non-existent, and theres still only a handful of scenarios.

Bought it. The first Humble Bundle was totally worth my money, and this deal is just as good if not better (Braid, Machinarium, and Osmos are all very good games, and the other two look cool as well).

It's a shame that neither Cortex Command nor Revenge of the Titans can be redeemed on Steam, but I ain't complaining for what I get. These guys are awesome, makes you feel good to donate to charity too.

They just added Humble Bundle #1 into the deal. Sweet.

Revenge of the Titans is on Desura if want to try that out (no Cortex Command though). It's interesting. It's basically a mix of Steam and ModDB. If you have say HL2 installed say it'll detect it and then you can use it to browse and download mods.

They just added Humble Bundle #1 into the deal. Sweet.
Nice.

I just wanted to put this here, for those that haven't seen it.
Top contributors
grflwitz
$3,141.59
@notch
$2,000.00
Metasploit
$1,337.00
Site5.com Coupon "indie" For 20% Off
$1,000.00
Daemonion
$1,000.00
@TheTaytay
$810.00
irradiatedsoftware.com coupon "indie" for 50% off
$777.77
Journeyman @ RPS
$750.00
@ExpiredPopsicle
$750.00
www.PubNub.com - Real-time Internet-Wide Bidirectional Messaging.
$700.00

Bloody hell, my humble 2 account has just been upgraded with all the humble 1 games and Steam codes. Never expected that.

Hah, sucks to be anyone who bought the first one too. Think of how much money they could have saved!

Oh, wait.

Hah, sucks to be anyone who bought the first one too. Think of how much money they could have saved!

Oh, wait.

Yeah, I lol'd

EDIT:

TOP CONTRIBUTORS

Nexus Scorpion
$6,132.96

Anonymous
$5,555.55
Play.onlive.com Just Play
$5,000.00
grflwitz
$3,141.59
@notch
$2,000.00
Riot Games Dev Team
$1,500.00
Metasploit
$1,337.00
Journeyman @ RPS
$1,100.00
@ExpiredPopsicle
$1,024.00
Site5.com Coupon "indie" For 20% Off
$1,000.00
$6,133. :eek:

Nice.

Trine is awesome, especially if you have a gamepad and a friend/2 friends and 2 gamepads. I played through it with my girlfriend, and it was incredibly fun.

That's cool.. I already have Trine and I'd probably enjoy it if I got in to it, but I have too many games on my plate at the moment. I might still get this thought... maybe...

I played it alone, it's fun. Until the last level.

I have both Shadowgrounds and Survivor, very replayable games and quite fun. The gameplay is pretty much like Alien Swarm.

Back