Hunters are FAIL.

How long do the hunters take to kill on hard? on easy/normal they seem to go down after about a minute or two of fighting.

The thing about hunters is they're frightening, they pop out of nowhere and scare you, and they're intimidating, I reckon they could have done with a bit more firepower and hp though.

IIRC, it takes about four crossbow bolts and maybe 8 or nine point blank shots from the shotgun to down one. The alternate fire from the AR2 still disintegrates one with one hit no matter what though.

Hunters easy enemies? May be on easy or normal, but on hard when there are more than 1 attacking you, i want to hear u say their easy, how about 4 or 5 plus striders? and with no ammo?

That last mission where the striders come with 1 2 or 3 (at the end) hunters with them theyre a pain, they take 2 RPG direct hits and guess what? you only carry 3 and you still have 2 more to kill. Twice you get the pulse shot (pulse rifle secondary) and it kills them 1 shot but once you used those 2 ur done, also the SMG secondary u get 1 and it's not enough to kill a hunter.

Hunters are also very accurate, make a lot of dammage with the fleches, and if they miss they might get you with the explosions, they're fast, they charge you and make you fly.

Hunters easy enemies? May be on easy or normal, but on hard when there are more than 1 attacking you, i want to hear u say their easy, how about 4 or 5 plus striders? and with no ammo?

That last mission where the striders come with 1 2 or 3 (at the end) hunters with them theyre a pain, they take 2 RPG direct hits and guess what? you only carry 3 and you still have 2 more to kill. Twice you get the pulse shot (pulse rifle secondary) and it kills them 1 shot but once you used those 2 ur done, also the SMG secondary u get 1 and it's not enough to kill a hunter.

Hunters are also very accurate, make a lot of dammage with the fleches, and if they miss they might get you with the explosions, they're fast, they charge you and make you fly.

Correct. They're the funnest enemy I've fought in a game in a long time. (Although I haven't played much games in two years.) In the final standoff though, they were quite annoying.

Old thread is old...

Still, they weren't as 'oh SHI-' as I hoped they where going to be. In the end I guess it makes sense due to their size.

Back