Hype gone.

Organizer

Reaction score
My grandfather had a stroke a few days ago and I cant get my mind off it. :( :( :( :(

I really dont care much about Half-Life 2 now..

We should make an "Elderly death/injury/hype gone" thread! That way all of the people can get together and talk about it!

Thats sad but why post it here? Only make some people think about it things like that more. No need to bring everyone elses joy down.

Hope you feel better none the less.

get real, take care of ur grandpa ..as the game will always be there but ur grandpa will not..all the best , wish him a fast recovery..:)

We really don't care about your family life.

hendrix13 said:
get real, take care of ur grandpa ..as the game will always be there but ur grandpa will not..all the best , wish him a fast recovery..:)

You sir, are an idiot.

Sorry to hear.

HL2 is just a game. A week, a month, a year, the game will be there to experience.

Here's hoping that he recovers quickly. You have my sympathy.

Suprise suprise: HL2 isn't the most important thing in the world.

cyberpitz said:
We should make an "Elderly death/injury/hype gone" thread! That way all of the people can get together and talk about it!

You need to get banned fast you sad ****wit.

Ignore him, there are some very deranged people on this forum, hopefully a mod will see this thread soon and ban a lot of them.

Anyway best wishes for a speedy recovery to you grandad, its a horrible shock when something happens to one of your family.

Raziel-Jcd said:
Thats sad but why post it here?
My thoughts exactly. No offense, but I'm not profoundly affected by your grandfather's illness, and neither are the other 99.99999% posters who regularly visit here.

I'm not being callous. Just curious why you'd choose to express something so personal to a group of people who will mostly be unsympathetic.

My aunt was in a truck wreck last night and was life flighted to pittsburgh area hospital and is interanlly bleeding. :(

Mountain Man said:
My thoughts exactly. No offense, but I'm not profoundly affected by your grandfather's illness, and neither are the other 99.99999% posters who regularly visit here.

I'm not being callous. Just curious why you'd choose to express something so personal to a group of people who will mostly be unsympathetic.

I just realized that.

So please, an admin or moderator please close this thread, or delete it.

Back