I am an apprentice plumber/gas fitter!

Scunna

Reaction score
Hi, my job is an apprentice plumber/gas fitter here in the uk. Is there anyother tradesman here at all.

I heard that plumbers in America are paid more than doctors!

Scunna are you one of those that identify a minor problem in 5 mins yet decide to spend an extra 2 hours pretending to 'fix' something, and then charge people for extra parts and labour that they never actually needed?

Them people make me sick.

Better not be one of them ones that shows up 3 hours late, spends 5 hours bumming around drinking my tea, and finds there was a small fault in the boiler element, then charges £300 :p

BTW I think plumbers get paid more than academics here in the UK.

Scunna said:
Hi, my job is an apprentice plumber/gas fitter here in the uk. Is there anyother tradesman here at all.

I heard that plumbers in America are paid more than doctors!
Your job sounds boring.

When you go to pick up girls at a bar or somethin you better lie about your job.

wtf my job is soo fuking cool, infact women are impressed with my job when i go clubbing cause they know I have lots of money to spend on them! :naughty:

god...i must be the only tradesman out of the 20,000 + ppl registered on these forums! :LOL:

Yeah Scunna, you're in Newcastle... I can understand that women are impressed that you actually have a job and money.

:LOL:

oy le probs watch your fuking mouth j/k :p

nah its not that bad up here

bye the way ime no fukin conman.........well just abit j/k :p

stop with the internet tourettes. you dont need to put f***ing in every sentance.

Seriously **** I hate intern***********************************et ****** tou******rett******es

Here in America plumbers make like 30k a year, unless they are self-employed,then they make a crapload of money

Back