I am back

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

This is Gorgon.

I had many threads in here all about good info, but many poeple posts in a good replay, only three persons,

1-mr.megnitude (somthing like that) his avatar is jellyfish with a gun in his hand

2-chris_d
3-I forgot his name.;(

anyway I am a fan of hl2 same as you. I never flame nobody till those three poeple start be rude and then Munro baned me without looking at thier posts which started the flaming.

Guys, this is HL2 forum and everybody welcome to give his/her ideas, news and info about this game even if it was stupid or repeated.

thanks for reading

:cheers:

anyway I am a fan of hl2 same as you. I never flame nobody till those three poeple start be rude and then Munro baned me without looking at thier posts which started the flaming.
Well, you don't really have a right to flame people BACK directly. I've read the past posts, they didn't really flame you at all... You flamed them.

Edit: * FatCombine shoots himself 3 times.

noway, a guy called me stupid, other called my posts silly somthing like that, and they don't have the right to flame me back, anyway this is a new good start.

Gorgon... I was only joking about making a thread about it.

/me dies

WHY ARE PEOPLE COPYING ME IN PINK!!!? IT'S PURPLE!!!!! PURKLLE!!!!! PURRPEL!!! OMGSDFZ I AM TEH ANGREE!!!

/me dies

I wish I good see you in london, real live I mean. I am not going to have beave with you just talking of course.

Originally posted by GORGON_is_Back
I wish I good see you in london, real live I mean. I am not going to have beave with you just talking of course.

EH?

Talk english my good man...

Omg i'll see you in HL-2 multiplay, my name will be gorgon, I WILL OWN YOU!

and they don't have the right to flame me back, anyway this is a new good start.
You also don't have a right to flame them back.

Btw Chris_D...

* FatCombine changes the color of his "/Me" sentences. Then proceeds to kill himself.. again.

Gorgon, are you British as in born in Britain?
Is your first language English?

This isn't a flame, I'm just very curious.
You don't make sense sometimes. Why?

Originally posted by Chris_D
Gorgon, are you British as in born in Britain?
Is your first language English?

This isn't a flame, I'm just very curious.
You don't make sense sometimes. Why?

Holand been living here only 4.2 years.

Originally posted by nw909
hey stfu, I am gorgon, not nm909!!!!:>>!>

It doesn't matter what your name is, my 1337 physics skills will pwn j00 all!

I think the g-man in physical form would kick you ass, plus i think it's a bit freaky that you want to meet him gorgon.

Originally posted by GORGON_is_Back
chris do you like to meet. london, any where, you choose.

Don't do it, he'll kill you with an axe, or bring your manipulator and you'll be fine.

NP, anytime you like I 'll be available between now and Sep the 16th. I got university in hatfield

so if he had said:

guys, just plz be good

It would have been ok?

Btw, why do you want to meet chris_d 4 gorgon? Apart for the fact he is the g-man.

Ah, Gorgon. The kid who says he owns everyone in HL2 even though hes never played it and doesn't even know what the MP is like.

oh, I still don't understand, and im f-ing fluent in english :eek:

He wants us to be good?

Ok...

I see, gorgon asking people to be good just doesn't make sense..:cheese: :x

Gorgon, are you about 5'9" with blonde hair and big boobies?

EDIT: I thought I should clarify that I mean big female boobies. Not big fat man boobies.

Originally posted by Chris_D
Gorgon, are you about 5'9" with blonde hair and big boobies?

EDIT: I thought I should clarify that I mean big female boobies. Not big fat man boobies.

YOU! Stop with the jokes now, you pant overflower inducer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back